Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If a diaper fetish is when its sexual, what is it called if it's just emotional?

Default If a diaper fetish is when its sexual, what is it called if it's just emotional?

Out of curiosity?

A coping mechanism?

Although that sounds very pantywaist if you ask me. Stick with fetish if you want to disturb people. Calling it a coping mechanism makes you sound like a fucking pansy, push-over.

I'm comfortable calling it a fetish, although I'm with AlexAwesome in not getting any sexual feeling from wearing. Getting aroused when padded happens occasionally, but for me it is not caused by wearing but by other outside influences (a story I'm reading, for instance).

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypuppy View Post
    I'm comfortable calling it a fetish, although I'm with AlexAwesome in not getting any sexual feeling from wearing. Getting aroused when padded happens occasionally, but for me it is not caused by wearing but by other outside influences (a story I'm reading, for instance).
    Precisely

dprdinky

I might be corrected on this but I feel that if it is sexual, you are more a DL, while AB is more emotional aspect to it.

I kinda have a simmilar type thing to this. Its not a sexual thing for me at all, nor am i in to the whole baby side of it at all. to me, its just another choice of underwear that i like. So maybe its just an interest? How into it are you on each side?

Isn't *Bism technically called a paraphelia? I've always mixed up my technical definitions for terms related to *Bism, but I seem to remember that it's only a fetish when there's an actual object (like a diaper in this instance).

But, I still think paraphelias are technically sexual, so I don't know if that's a good way to describe the emotional side of it.

Quote Originally Posted by dprdinky View Post
    I might be corrected on this but I feel that if it is sexual, you are more a DL, while AB is more emotional aspect to it.
    That makes some sense as it is. Although the official term for *b/dlism is papaphilic infantilism, AB/TB can blend in to the emotional aspects of it while DL is the sexual attraction of it.

I don't know what I am lol. Wearing diapers isn't sexual for me, they aren't emotional for me, nothing turns me on about wearing them, I just do. I'm weird ain't I?