Man Fakes Autism In Order To Have Diaper Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note said:
For you, maybe, but not for everyone.

Dude, it's from 2010. That news is seven years old. Now one of my pet peeves is when someone posts a current event and the news is a few years old and not something recent.

Yeah, I never heard about this, so it was news for me.

my best friend has autism and I am part downsydrome and we are really good freids but we mostly make fun of each other and talk polotics

icklespace said:
my best friend has autism and I am part downsydrome and we are really good freids but we mostly make fun of each other and talk polotics

How can one be part Down's syndrome? How does that even work? I thought you either have it or you don't.

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
Ugh. See, this is the kind of thing that grinds my gears! People think they can take on a disorder, like autism, just to get what they want! I'm professionally diagnosed with autism, and this is something I would never do. It really hurts people like us because it increases the ignorance of others in thinking we would do stuff like this. -____-;
I agree with you, since I have Autism and Cerebral Palsy. both professionally diagnosed and documented.

Calico said:
How can one be part Down's syndrome? How does that even work? I thought you either have it or you don't.
I don't know I was born with a rare illness that hasn't go a name and is just a part of it. I only have pics and what my mum told me so its weird to me as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back