Linus from The Peanuts. Closet ABDL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommycombs

Est. Contributor
Linus.jpg

So what do you think? Did Linus every grow up to become a full fledged ABDL? :detective3

Tommycombs said:
View attachment 29259

So what do you think? Did Linus every grow up to become a full fledged ABDL? :detective3

No he didn’t tommycombs… Linus took the shorter road and decided that growing up would be a monumental mistake.

Last edited:
jamila said:
No he didn’t tommycombs… Linus took the shorter road and decided that growing would be a monumental mistake.

That explains why we've never seen him as an adult. Dang, he's been little since the 1950s!

Tommycombs said:
That explains why we've never seen him as an adult. Dang, he's been little since the 1950s!

Our Lord set a little child before them, solemnly assuring them, that unless they were converted and made like little children, they could not enter his kingdom.

It is interesting to note that the unseen adults in their universe all speak in indiscernible gibberish that the kids can somehow still comprehend. Linus seems pretty happy but on a related note, Pigpen's parents should get a visit from CPS.

Tommycombs said:
It is interesting to note that the unseen adults in their universe all speak in indiscernible gibberish that the kids can somehow still comprehend. Linus seems pretty happy but on a related note, Pigpen's parents should get a visit from CPS.

Personally I think pigpen is the happiest of them. Perhaps that's because his parent's didn't give a shit about him?

Last edited:
Linus is an interesting character. While childish and insecure, he is the wisest and smartest of the group. He always seems to have the answers to everyone's questions.

BlueGrey said:
Linus is an interesting character. While childish and insecure, he is the wisest and smartest of the group. He always seems to have the answers to everyone's questions.
Very good observation. My ABDL side seems to be the most logical and clear-headed side of me as well. Maybe it's because he's always able to calm himself.

I actually agree, especially since I can relate to him. I also have a security blanket myself that comforts me a lot. Without this blanket, I would be completely lost and feel like the world was ending.

Tommycombs said:
Linus seems pretty happy but on a related note, Pigpen's parents should get a visit from CPS.

Hell, CPS should pay a visit to the Van Pelts, too. How oblivious were their patents that they let one kid sleep outside, unatended, in late fall, in a pumpkin patch? Then depend on their other kid to step up and go make sure he got to bed in the house?

Starrunner said:
And if Lucy was in school today, she would be expelled for bullying Charlie Brown and the other kids.
...and practicing psychiatry without a license.

Starrunner said:
And if Lucy was in school today, she would be expelled for bullying Charlie Brown and the other kids.

And Snoopy would be in trouble with the FAA for flying his doghouse without a pilot's license.

I love Peanuts so much, Linus was always my favourite. When I was twelve, I started dragging a blue blanket with me everywhere just so I could be like him. Jamilla, it's interesting that you should say Pigpen seems like the happiest of all of them. In the movie "Happiness is a Warm Blanket", Linus ends up pointing out that all of them are insecure and need something to self-comfort, all of them except Pigpen, who was perfectly secure in himself and happy with his life.

So there's hope for pigpen dogboy? "So, I ain't neat!" Actually, I'm not quite that bad. I think all the Peanut's kid's parents played in the horn section of the New York Philharmonic. Sadly, they never got over it.

My favorite Peanuts special is the first Christmas one. Towards the end, Charlie Brown is upset and so he ask's Linus, what is Christmas all about. Linus responds by quoting Luke 2:8, "and there were Shepherds in the field, abiding by their flocks....." It was a different time for television and for people. It so beautifully reminds us of what Christmas is really about, and it's Linus with his blanket who quotes it. From the mouths of babes, I suppose.

Sounds more like he is an Aspie than anything else.

"My blanket! I want my Blanket!"
I carried one for a long time when young, and my siblings started calling me Linus. It stuck for many years.

He's a good example of the way society tries to coax us into adult behavior. The way he happily lives with a harmless soothing habit against the mainstream view of it being childish (and discouraged) is similar to us. He's also confident in face of that unreasonable opposition.

Tommycombs said:

Actually I have a theory about this... I believe Charlie Brown is a Vampire, and when kids he's friends with get to a certain age he turns them (I mean Linus older sister showed up in diapers first around Charlie Brown, and the same with him and later Shroder, Sally and Rerun). Charaters like Shermy never got turned so they grew up or were used for blood, that explains their disappearance.

- - - Updated - - -

Starrunner said:

Only after her youtube video of her moving the football as he tried to kick it got 2 million views and 1 million likes and 300 dislikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back