Your embarrassing moments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyday ever is the most embarrassing moment in the life of breakfast.

Cereal said:
Everyday ever is the most embarrassing moment in the life of breakfast.
WTF? square root.. of WTF?

When I was 8 my friend's mother had me where plastic underpants to bed during a sleepover due to a former sleepover ending up in my wet sheets (that was embarrassing the first time but only his mom knew). This second time I woke up slightly wet and was in the bathroom with my plastic pants down about ready to lower my damp underwear and use the toilet and my friend's older sister walked in on me and just said "Oh, I sorry, I did not know anyone was in here" (they leave the bathroom light on all night long for everyone to find their way). I just said I was done and pulled my plastic underpants up quickly and went back to bed (mistake!); ended up leaking by my plastic underpants later that night while sleeping and wetting the bed again much to my angst of having protection and it not working. Subsequently I was in a diaper and plastic underpants the next (and final) night but that event actually had me wake up to a soaked diaper but no wet sheets which gave me the secure feeling I was looking for when going to bed and not having to worry about waking up in wet sheets / pajamas anymore.

Most embarrassing would defiantly be when my dad opened a sample pack of ABU Lavenders that were addressed to me. Thankfully he was more confused than anything and has never brought it up.

That wasn't a very fun story though, let me tell you about my favorite embarrassing moment. I had just picked up my lady friend from work, and I was planning on giving her a lift home and maybe hanging out for a little before I had to go into work. After driving back to our neighborhood I stopped at the nearest gas station to fill my gas tank. At the time I was wearing an ABU Space in some rather tight fitting shorts. I pulled up to a pump and got out normally, but heard my friend let out an audible giggle. I poked my head back in the car and asked her what was so funny. She just leaned in close to me with a devious grin and said, "Oh, I think you know what." while pinching my face. I glanced at my butt and noticed it was defiantly more bulbous than normal and must have been a give away. "Oh. Right. That." Was all I could muster saying with a nervous smile. Every so often I'd waggle my behind in her direction, just to hear her giggle again. She already knew about my diaper wearing so it wasn't a huge surprise thankfully. Maybe a bit embarrassing, but I always enjoy her teasing me.

aleakyboomboom said:
WTF? square root.. of WTF?

cereal gets woke up, tossed in a bowl and wet on by a carton of milk. Basically cereal is the diaper of milk cartons.

My mom has opened my mail to find diaper samples a few times! She's stopped asking at this point.

rennecfox said:
cereal gets woke up, tossed in a bowl and wet on by a carton of milk. Basically cereal is the diaper of milk cartons.

That's one hundred percent accurate.

So many times.

When I was about three or four:
My parents woke me up to find all of my stuffed animals stuffed into my underwear. I told them that I was trying to keep them safe, but I'm pretty sure I remember doing it to pretend to be messy. Either way, they took a photo. At least I am able to laugh about it now.

When I was about thirteen:
My mom came into my room without knocking, and I had to quickly throw a Depend pull up that I was about to wear under some clutter on the floor.

When I was about fourteen:
My mom found a grocery bag of smooshed marshmallows in the bathroom from a failed "marshmallow trick" experiment. I don't think she believed "I got hungry for marshmallows while on the toilet."

When I was about fifteen:
After my parents had gone to bed, I went for a walk outside while wearing a Depend pull up with the intention to mess (I finally got the marshmallows to work). I do the deed and walk back home enjoying the moment. My joy turns to fear when I get home to find my dad at the back door having a smoke. He scolds me for leaving the house without telling him at a "dangerous time of night." First and only lecture I've had while hiding a steaming pile in my pants.

When I was about sixteen:
My mom found a suppository that somehow ended up on the floor instead of the toilet. She picked it up with a piece of toilet paper and asked me what it was. My simple response was "I don't know."

Also when I was sixteen:
My mom found my enema kit that was hanging up to dry in the bathroom. She never said anything to me, but I knew she had used the bathroom before I remembered it was in there.

As I write all of this, I have come to realize two things. One, I have been pretty damn careless in my activities, either because deep down, I know that my parents are really open and accepting, or I am scatterbrained and forget to clean up 100% or make sure every little thing is back in its place. Two, if my parents don't know or suspect nothing, they are way dumber than I take them for being because it's pretty obvious.

Final and most embarrassing moment:
About six months ago, I was making the six-hour drive back home from my university and decided to make it a little fun. I'm wearing just a t-shirt and an M4. I had had a lot of liquids and it started to leak a bit. I pulled over at the next exit and get out of my car. It's the middle of nowhere almost to the state line. I finish peeing and feel the urge to mess. After I finish, I decided that I am ready to change. I got to open my door, and to my horror, it is locked. I am locked out of my car in the middle of nowhere wearing just a t-shirt and diaper which is messy and soaked with pee running down my legs.

The car is running and I have no phone because I didn't have pockets. And the sun is setting in November. I have never felt more helpless than in that moment. That might sound fun at first, but it's not the same kind of helplessness as regression; it's more worrisome and panic-attacky. Most people don't pull over for someone stranded on the side of the road in just a shirt and diaper. The first person that did was a FedEx driver. He called the police. He said they would be an hour away and left. That hour came and went. Other attempts to flag people down had failed.

Finally, just when I had lost all hope, one guy stops. The first thing he did was try to offer me pants. I declined as I certainly did not want to ruin this Good Samaritan's pants. He also said that he couldn't call the cops because he had been drinking a bit. I didn't inform him that the police had already been called. He pulls out some pry tools and a stick and tells me "Don't worry. I learned this from a buddy in jail." He pried away the top of the door and used the stick to activate the unlock button. All within five minutes. He took off before I could offer to give him a reward, but this guy, wherever he is, deserves some serious kudos for helping a stranded diapered kid on the side of the road in backwoods Alabama.

Unreleated to diapers, I pooped my pants in the cinemas ended up having to catch the bus smelling like poop, was age 12.

Had bad gastro, and was embarrassing as fuck.

Not related to ABDL stuff, when I was eleven I was in the middle of a Little League baseball game. We were playing in a field far across a larger field a good ways from the nearest restroom or portapotty. Well, because of that and the inability to excuse myself for a long bathroom trip, I ended up wetting myself while running bases. I don't think anybody but my parents realized what had happened, thankfully.

I was going to a meet up even and some said welcome (like welcoming me to the event) and I said welcome to you too back... they are the host of the event. They were already there

I just had embarrassing moment last night. I was half tape up when my Co-worker come in the next stall. He ask what. Are you doing. Said something. About medical stuff for his butt and he was quit. I try to put the tapes on but made too much noise. So I end up pulling up pants hope it held diaper but no just made it offset. As I left. Work. I felt. Guilty and shame. What if he ask me today

Tell him it's none of his business. It was the bathroom so it was meant to be private. You're not the creep. He's the creep if he asks you.

Okay. Any way I could avoid it. I did wear diapers with. Guys around and its very uncortable

Then ask yourself do you feel more comfortable in them or less? I know I feel that nervous feeling around others as well but the comfort I get is stronger than any insecurities or fears I may hold. To me its worth the risk. If they do find out, you can be private and simply say you need them, or you can take the "wild and crazy guy" approach and act super positive and funny about how ridiculous you are! Show them it doesn't bother you (even if it does) and you show you're just crazy in a harmless fun sort of way.

Thank you

JerryBaker said:
So many times.

Final and most embarrassing moment:
About six months ago, I was making the six-hour drive back home from my university and decided to make it a little fun. I'm wearing just a t-shirt and an M4. I had had a lot of liquids and it started to leak a bit. I pulled over at the next exit and get out of my car. It's the middle of nowhere almost to the state line. I finish peeing and feel the urge to mess. After I finish, I decided that I am ready to change. I got to open my door, and to my horror, it is locked. I am locked out of my car in the middle of nowhere wearing just a t-shirt and diaper which is messy and soaked with pee running down my legs.

The car is running and I have no phone because I didn't have pockets. And the sun is setting in November. I have never felt more helpless than in that moment. That might sound fun at first, but it's not the same kind of helplessness as regression; it's more worrisome and panic-attacky. Most people don't pull over for someone stranded on the side of the road in just a shirt and diaper. The first person that did was a FedEx driver. He called the police. He said they would be an hour away and left. That hour came and went. Other attempts to flag people down had failed.

Finally, just when I had lost all hope, one guy stops. The first thing he did was try to offer me pants. I declined as I certainly did not want to ruin this Good Samaritan's pants. He also said that he couldn't call the cops because he had been drinking a bit. I didn't inform him that the police had already been called. He pulls out some pry tools and a stick and tells me "Don't worry. I learned this from a buddy in jail." He pried away the top of the door and used the stick to activate the unlock button. All within five minutes. He took off before I could offer to give him a reward, but this guy, wherever he is, deserves some serious kudos for helping a stranded diapered kid on the side of the road in backwoods Alabama.

Oh my gosh! I would be so horrified if I was you. That's something in a nightmare or worst fear.

Well, I remember one time a few years ago. Whenever we went on a trip we took a playpen for the youngest (still baby then) brother. At the hotel, she had me take it down although I couldn't figure out. She showed me. So then a few days after we got home, I was up in the middle of the night and decided I'd set it up in the storage room and lay there for a few minutes. I couldn't remember how to take it down. I love to figure stuff out, so I used that excuse the next day. I said it beat me on the trip and I wanted to beat it. Thankfully Mom fully bought it, but still...not fun. To this day, the score is still 2-0 playpen

These days it takes a lot to embarrass me re: my diapers. I'm incontinent and that's that. I've already posted about the fact that, when my purse was checked entering my daughter's graduation two weeks ago, they opened the compartment in which I kept my spares and the lady looked at me inquisitively, to which I replied, "Just my diapers." And then I moved on.

But I will admit to a bit of embarrassment the other day re: the same daughter.

Now the kids all know and have all seen. We went on a European trip together right after I became IC, staying in the same hotel rooms: hard to hide it. And at home, well, let's just say that we've all had moments when doors have opened accidentally (or, more often, by cats) at the exact wrong time, and things were exposed that shouldn't have been. So basically we have no secrets here. I've seen them; they've seen me. But still...

The other morning I was aroused by said daughter from a deep sleep. I had (as sometimes happens) fallen asleep on the leather couch in the living room while reading or writing online and never made it upstairs. I'd been up very late and I was still extremely sleepy, but I realized that I was soaked to the max: far more than the Dry 24/7 I was wearing could hold, far more than I had ever leaked before. If I'd been in bed it would have been one of my worst bedwetting incidents ever. Groggily, I walked in zombie-mode upstairs to take care of things: get out of these soaked clothes, use multiple wipes to wash up, and change the diaper before putting on new clothes. Still half-asleep, I peeled off the pajamas I had on. I don't know exactly how long I was standing there at the sink, just staring at nothing in that semi-awake stupor, when I heard a noise behind me and turned around. Daughter was coming up the stairs, full view of Mom in completely soaked diaper and absolutely nothing else. I stammered some apology and closed the door, which I hadn't known was even open.

Later, she said, "It's no big deal, Mom. Not like I haven't seen it all before anyway."

Maybe that​ should be the embarrassing thing?

Having a diaper leak while out at a friend's place. I kept thinking, "Man my butt sure feels wet. . ." Stood up and realized I had leaked through the seat of my pants. Thankfully it was on a wooden chair and not a couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back