Your embarrassing moments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaks can be embarrassing. Today at the gun shop I leaked. Had shorts on. Urine ran down my leg. Paid and got out asap.

I've had two embarrassing moments.

1) a few months back, I was wearing a barely wet Abena L4 when I decided to stop at Best Buy. There I was, standing in the movie section when the urge pee came. I figured I should be okay since I only had one wetting in my diaper thus far. Well I was wrong, I let loose and instantly felt warmth running down my leg. I looked down to see a small wet spot on the carpet. Thank God I was wearing black pants so it wasnt noticeable as I made a mad dash to the restroom.

2) About a year ago, I was wearing a dry molicare on the way to meet with a customer. On the way, I had to pee so I let it come out. I did it slowly though because I know sometimes sitting down can cause it to leak if you flood. Well it didn't matter because I leaked pretty badly in my car. My brig pants were all wet in the behind and my car seat was soaked. I had to stop by a gas station, walk with a big wet spot on my ass to the restroom, take them off and dry them the best I could with the air dryer there. There's no way my wet pants weren't noticed by the cashier or customers.

I've had several embarrassing moments, usually because I am wearing the wrong product for whatever I'm doing, such as wearing a pad instead of a nappy and pants if i go into town, but my latest moment came when I was staying with friends (who know i have bladder inco) and we were shopping in a Sainsburies supermarket. I usually wear jogging bottoms as I can take them down quickly on the odd occasions i manage to reach a toilet in time. this one time my waistband tie must have loosened as i suddenly came to a full stop with them around my knees and my plastic pants and blue disposable nappy in full view. I know my friends noticed as i hastily pulled up my jogging bottoms. I don't know how many other people noticed but i was bright red for the rest of the shopping trip.

I would just like to add, for lurkers reading this thread, we need to remember that our stories represent the worst case scenarios. They stand out because of the extremity of the situations. I'm afraid this thread could derail some people's private attempts to live as an ABDL with confidence. Scary stories when you're trying to decide if you should or shouldn't probably aren't helpful. The majority of the time you should live without issues, as long as you're somewhat careful.

Good point Tommy. I been using diapers since 1999 and only had. Maybe 1/2 dozen bad leaks in public.

INCONTAL said:
Good point Tommy. I been using diapers since 1999 and only had. Maybe 1/2 dozen bad leaks in public.

Yeah, good point. I'd also like to add that a lot of these stories were embarrassing to us at that time, simply because we weren't fully accepting and confident in our being abdl at the time.

One good example, about 10 or so years ago I was just starting to fully accept myself for who I am. Part of that, is I "need" a teddy bear to help me sleep at night. I also like to dress my bear in a diaper (so as to help me not feel alone in my desires, and heck I just like the feel of a diaper too).

Anyways, at this time I went on a week long cruise, with a weeks worth of diapers- and my diapered bear as well. Every day our cabin steward would make up our room, and take out my used diapers with the rest of the trash. He would also make these cute little towel origami animals/arrangements, and them pose them with my my bear right in the middle of our bed.

My wife though they were all cute, but I couldn't help feel embarrassed. For the first few days anyways. With each day it felt less and less embarrassing, and by the seventh day I came to be excited to see what new towel friend my bear had made. It really didn't bother me by then, even though under the exact same conditions.

I ended up writing a short note to our steward about this, and left him a big tip thanking him for helping me to get over the last of my being unconfident and needlessly embarrased.

Slomo said:
Yeah, good point. I'd also like to add that a lot of these stories were embarrassing to us at that time, simply because we weren't fully accepting and confident in our being abdl at the time.

One good example, about 10 or so years ago I was just starting to fully accept myself for who I am. Part of that, is I "need" a teddy bear to help me sleep at night. I also like to dress my bear in a diaper (so as to help me not feel alone in my desires, and heck I just like the feel of a diaper too).

Anyways, at this time I went on a week long cruise, with a weeks worth of diapers- and my diapered bear as well. Every day our cabin steward would make up our room, and take out my used diapers with the rest of the trash. He would also make these cute little towel origami animals/arrangements, and them pose them with my my bear right in the middle of our bed.

My wife though they were all cute, but I couldn't help feel embarrassed. For the first few days anyways. With each day it felt less and less embarrassing, and by the seventh day I came to be excited to see what new towel friend my bear had made. It really didn't bother me by then, even though under the exact same conditions.

I ended up writing a short note to our steward about this, and left him a big tip thanking him for helping me to get over the last of my being unconfident and needlessly embarrased.

Great story. It reminds me of something I did in my teen years, before I even knew there were others like me. In eighth grade I had to take home ec and one assignment was making a stuffed animal. We ordered our kits and had to sew them together. I got a gorilla the company called, "Samson". Well, Samson eventually got decked out with a small homemade diaper. It was, I think, a small attempt to show off my early interest without actually showing it off.

Last year, I finally bought myself a gorilla suit (wanted one for years) and have named my suit, "Samson". I'm not a furry or into that at all but it occurred to me that if I was, Samson would be a great persona. I could even wear a diaper over the suit like my old Samson did.

Sorry, I know this was off topic, but it's fun to see such similarities in our different personalities. Getting back to the OP, here's a good bit of advice that sometimes helps me in the form of a quote.

"If its important to you, you'll find a way. If its not, you'll find an excuse."

I once got delivery from a local medical supply store that promised "discrete shipping". I came home to my tranquility ATNs in a translucent shopping bag hanging from my exterior door knob.

I've had a few embarrassing moments so far. The first I can remember was when I was in the second grade and still wore goodnites in the day, I was hanging upside down from monkey bars and my shirt was hanging down so a classmate saw the top of my diaper and made fun of me. I denied that I was wearing it but stopped wearing to school regularly after that. Later on I was caught wearing on an overnight campout at summer camp - I was ten and had to wear to bed so I was told by the counselor to take them w me and change privately if I needed to. I had an accident that night but didn't change so I was still wet when everyone woke up I had to get out of my sleeping bag in just the wet goodnite and camp tshirt so the other boys saw. They started laughing but the counselor made them stop, then I went and changed. The most embarrassing though was the first time my mom caught me wearing as a teen. After she made me stop wearing goodnites to bed in middle school I took some from younger relatives to wear to bed and wet. Very late one night she walked into my room when I was wearing only a goodnite that I had just fully wet - she was really shocked and walked out of the room. A few minutes later before I could even change she came back to talk to me about it, I said I was still having issues and needed them. After she caught me a second time she agreed to buy me some so I wouldn't keep taking from cousins so it wasn't as embarrassing after that.

This past year at school, one of my three housemates knew about my being ABDL, another knew I wore diapers to bed (but not necessarily about my ABDL streak), but the third knew nothing and I didn't ever really intend to tell him about it. It was a Friday night and naturally, Housemate #3 and his fiancée decide to have a spontaneous romantic night in the basement directly outside my basement bedroom. Whatever, no big deal - except I had just bought a box of UnderJams under the impression I had the house to myself that night.

I had no sooner tore open the box, put on my first UnderJam (it felt amazing), wet the diaper, and finished it off with a sizeable mess when I heard Housemate 3 coming down the stairs with fiancée. I was stranded in my room in a poopy diaper scared to death to open the door, especially when I heard fiancée say "do you smell something...really bad? Is [Quesadilla] down here?" and then Housemate 3 said "nah, he told me he was gone for the night". I was in my room with that diaper for the duration of two episodes of Stranger Things, it was super embarrassing. But nothing really came of it, it was just a painful night for me hahaha

I spent a lot longer in diapers as a kid than most people do and while I have relatively little conscious memory of it, there are a lot of photographs that I have secondhand embarrassment about.

I think the times that really made me feel the worst were

(1) one time I went to a piano lesson and had to get out of a diaper real fast and I know I acted weird and I don't know who saw

(2) one time I had no option but to change into my cloth diaper and sleeper (and throw a sweater on over the sleeper and wear shoes with it, to make it look like just normal casual clothes) and I know someone saw me and my massive butt

(3) the first time I messed in public, I found out that actually it doesn't spread out evenly over your butt, it just creates a huge lump in the seat of your pants which is visible unless you tie a sweater over it or something

Once, my dad had some of my friends come over and watch as my mom put both my little Brother and I in rather thick Diapers and Plastic Pants..And explained why we still Had to wear Diapers. I must have been about 5 or 6..Hard to live that one down at School..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back