Status
Not open for further replies.

Allegro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I need me some LittlePaws. I just got some birthday money and I am really wanting to get some. Anyone know when they will restock?

I've never understood why they always wait till they are out of stock before reodering. You'd think they would know by now that when at a minimum amount they will run out before their next order comes in.

Guess I got my order just in time. Got them last week.

I have been waiting to order some space diapers for awhile as well, hopefully there is a restock soon. It seems like several places ran out of stock of diapers all at once. I think the reason ABU is out right now is because of the tape issues, and they switched to a new tape manufacturer which I would imagine has slowed diaper production down as everything is being converted over.

been wanting to try their SDK's out but they only have the half case orders atm and I don't have the money for that.

Slomo said:
I've never understood why they always wait till they are out of stock before reodering. You'd think they would know by now that when at a minimum amount they will run out before their next order comes in.

I'm guessing there just might be more demand then the suppliers can fill

I already spent my money on an accessory for my camera :p

I am very hopeful with the new clear tapes being introduced ABU can get to a point of all 4 sizes being continually available in all locations (understand not the Barebums which are in Med/Large.)

I do have faith they are definitely trying to have stock available to avoid disappointment and I bet to make money.

Looks like they have some now, if you are looking for either medium or large.

What I don't understand is why they offer the Little Pawz as part of the mixed case package, but you can't get them with the mixed half-case, which is what I really want (along with some Cushies, which I'd have to wait to come into stock again anyway in my size).

their products are probably manufactured in china so theres a majortime frame between ordering manufacuring to shipping, shipping alone can take over 30 to 60 days to arrive by container ship.
they alao probably have to prepay in full when they send in the order and then have to wait for their place in line for the plant to manufacture the diapers. I doupt they have their own equipment and factory.

Rob110 said:
their products are probably manufactured in china so theres a majortime frame between ordering manufacuring to shipping, shipping alone can take over 30 to 60 days to arrive by container ship.

We'd have to hear from the horse's mouth I suppose, but I'd be willing to bet that they mix cases by hand at the warehouse, not at the manufacturing facility. That's why they cost a little more, there's more handling involved.

AFAIK, ABU has always honored "case mixing" in the past. You could place an order and then call them up and they would sub bags of equal/lesser quality. They were doing that for free though, so it's not surprising they've formalized the process a bit now.

bambinod said:
We'd have to hear from the horse's mouth I suppose, but I'd be willing to bet that they mix cases by hand at the warehouse, not at the manufacturing facility. That's why they cost a little more, there's more handling involved.

AFAIK, ABU has always honored "case mixing" in the past. You could place an order and then call them up and they would sub bags of equal/lesser quality. They were doing that for free though, so it's not surprising they've formalized the process a bit now.

Did you mean to reply to me? I suppose I can try contacting them. Alternatively, I may just decide on space diapers instead (they are essentially the same thing in actual design after all, right?). Plus I have to wait around for Cushies to come into stock anyway.

someguy26 said:
Did you mean to reply to me? I suppose I can try contacting them. Alternatively, I may just decide on space diapers instead (they are essentially the same thing in actual design after all, right?). Plus I have to wait around for Cushies to come into stock anyway.

Howdy! Casey from ABU Here. Most items are going to be back in stock within the next week, if not already from the start of when this post was made.

Regarding the mixed case options, please contact [email protected] if you want to do any custom mixing (don't just put it in the notes) and we will work with you to make it happen. It's more of a formalized process now mainly due to the inventory systems we have in place, but it's still a free service we offer.

And yes, our diaper stock is made in China, so it does take 20-30 days to get a restock on anything. We usually restock each of our warehouses every week with more product, but sometimes certain items will 'surge' in sales at certain times and there will be blips of no inventory for XX days. Annoying for everyone involved.

-Casey.

rennecfox said:
I'm guessing there just might be more demand then the suppliers can fill

More like we're "filling" them faster than they can make them. ;-)

NovaDL said:
More like we're "filling" them faster than they can make them. ;-)

LOL good one

klo555 said:
Howdy! Casey from ABU Here. Most items are going to be back in stock within the next week, if not already from the start of when this post was made.

Regarding the mixed case options, please contact [email protected] if you want to do any custom mixing (don't just put it in the notes) and we will work with you to make it happen. It's more of a formalized process now mainly due to the inventory systems we have in place, but it's still a free service we offer.

And yes, our diaper stock is made in China, so it does take 20-30 days to get a restock on anything. We usually restock each of our warehouses every week with more product, but sometimes certain items will 'surge' in sales at certain times and there will be blips of no inventory for XX days. Annoying for everyone involved.

-Casey.
Thank you for the reply. I'll keep my eyes open on the inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back