Not open for further replies.

DLMelissa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I know this has been asked probably many times, but I want to know what it's like to be forced to mess, by means of Enema, or Suppository, and if so, what would be a most sensible way to do so? I've heard of people putting bananas and marshmallows up the bum, but I would rather use the more common method of enema or suppository. I know many people use them but does anyone have a recommendation on how to do so? I would greatly appreciate it!

You don't say if you want to mess in or out of a diaper which will effect your choice.

jamila said:
You don't say if you want to mess in or out of a diaper which will effect your choice.

In a diaper

Most sensible, NOT IN PUBLIC keep it at home, don't force that kink on the public

DLMelissa said:
In a diaper

Okay...forget an enema then unless you do it outside with a hose handy!

Suppositories would be your best bet. Start with just one and see if that does it for you. I wouldn't put anything organic up there though, and be aware that HEAPS of adventurous people have ended up having to go to an ED to an stuck object removed. I would also reduce your fat intake a few days before and ramp up the fibre for best results.

suppositories, enemas are for mainly to clean your colon

The most effective would be the liquid suppositories. Regular ones work also and are cheaper. Enema discharges aren't absorbed very well by diapers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

or you can go for best of both wold fill an enema bag with laxative and let you bottom absorb it (may take a bit longer)

I've used marshmallows before. Quite effective

When I needed to use suppositories, I used Dulcolax bisacodyl suppositories. Those will take you from light sensation to absolute urgency in about an hour tops.

It's much like needing to go to the toilet really badly (because it's an irritant it feels vaguely like you've been eating mild chili for a couple of days). You do eventually need to devote more and more of your concentration and strength to not filling your diapers. I never got to a point where it actually overrode all my concentration and strength - I tried holding one for as long as I could and I think ultimately it topped out about 50 minutes and stayed that intense until I voided.

However, the urgency does eventually get so bad that if you stop giving it 100% of your concentration, or 100% of your muscular strength, you void. I had multiple occasions where struggling with a jammed cubicle door, or speeding up my walk slightly, led to relatively involuntarily filling my diapers. With the time I mentioned above where I waited for the intensity of the suppository to top out, I'd decided that if I made it to one hour without filling my diapers, I would get out of my diapers and use the toilet. I thought the intensity of the sensation was fading, but just getting off my bed diverted enough effort from holding that I involuntarily filled my diapers pretty heavily (and ended up just saying 'screw it' and sleeping in them instead of dealing with a messy diaper right then and there).

Reactions: axoaxo
Kaliborio said:
When I needed to use suppositories, I used Dulcolax bisacodyl suppositories. Those will take you from light sensation to absolute urgency in about an hour tops.

It's much like needing to go to the toilet really badly (because it's an irritant it feels vaguely like you've been eating mild chili for a couple of days). You do eventually need to devote more and more of your concentration and strength to not filling your diapers. I never got to a point where it actually overrode all my concentration and strength - I tried holding one for as long as I could and I think ultimately it topped out about 50 minutes and stayed that intense until I voided.

However, the urgency does eventually get so bad that if you stop giving it 100% of your concentration, or 100% of your muscular strength, you void. I had multiple occasions where struggling with a jammed cubicle door, or speeding up my walk slightly, led to relatively involuntarily filling my diapers. With the time I mentioned above where I waited for the intensity of the suppository to top out, I'd decided that if I made it to one hour without filling my diapers, I would get out of my diapers and use the toilet. I thought the intensity of the sensation was fading, but just getting off my bed diverted enough effort from holding that I involuntarily filled my diapers pretty heavily (and ended up just saying 'screw it' and sleeping in them instead of dealing with a messy diaper right then and there).

Its important with suppositories to get them far enough up and hold them in there long enough also important, make sure you don't have hang nails on your index finger.

I rarely have to resort to using suppositories. I consume 3 to 5 large doses of a bulk producing fiber supplement (to keep my BM's solid). I've had severe bowel urgency for years after a long ago surgery. When the urge to go hits i'm done for. I've been in diapers for a long time and the Metamucil at least prevents loose BM's. If I do choose to "clean out" before a social event, I use a dulcolax suppository. Liquid suppository works faster but the solid ones work well too. I once used frozen ones to delay the effects and walked up town to grab a paper and a coffee. When the urge hit me it was authentically uncontrolable. I use Nullo deoderant tablets and plastic pants so nobody in the coffee shop had a clue I had a load in my diapers. I wouldn't suggest trying this in public unless you use Nullo and wear plastic pants.

Kaliborio said:

I have used them before but I can't seem to hold it in and I mess myself before I get the involuntary bm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back