Not open for further replies.

cm90210

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
There was a small item about this Romphim on Dutch TV

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I like that they look more like a toddler romper than the rompers you can find for women, which are way too feminine and don't look babyish at all. If I could find something like this on a store shelf at a reasonable price I'd probably bite. A snap crotch would be a neat feature to have, I figure it could be used for potty breaks even for those not diapered.

I think these are so adorable and I'm glad that they're "a thing" now. I'm loving the romper memes I'm seeing on my Facebook. Only issue I have is that they're going to be expensive as hell ($119 a pop)

Get some normal work coveralls and shorten the sleeves and pant legs! Ugh, that would look like some hideous 1970's leisure suit atrocity!

My wife showed me this from her Facebook account. I told her they should have been wearing diapers under their rompers as they were missing all the fun.

I love it. I have pre-ordered :) And yes. I need to make measurement WITH diapers as that would be twice the fun :)

these are awesome! they should do some with no fly!

Well, this got a HELL of a lot more attention last night - they were featured on Saturday Night Live's Weekend Update segment!!! Starts at 0:22:

SNL Weekend Update May 20th

Haha....yeah, my wife and I got a good laugh from it.

For a disabled adult like me with Cerebral Palsy, this type of garment would work well with my diapers and plastic pants.
Hopefully they can be produced in snap-crotch style which would make changing my diaper easier.
Also, I would not mind a Winnie the Pooh or a My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic one to wear during the Summer.

That SNL clip is priceless, thanks for sharing :) ahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back