Can I get in trouble for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
willnotwill said:
So, that doesn't mean he can dump his household trash there. I paid for city hall as well, but I can't set up my own office there.

It's all a matter of how much people want to press things. We had a guy arrested here because they found some of his mail in a trash receptacle at a bush shelter. They argued he was throwing out his household trash there. He said he was just storting his mail while waiting for the bus. Don't know how that got resolved.

Deciding to do something illegal just because you feel you won't get caught isn't exactly moral.

I never said that. In fact I did say it would become a problem if he was doing it every day and with more than just 1 or 2 diapers.

There's a big difference between one or two random items, versus the entirity of your household trash.

What if I walked to work every single day, and about half way I finsished a bottle of water then threw that in a public trash bin. Do you honestly think anyone would bat an eye at that? So why the big difference if it's the same amount of trash, but a can, a newspaper, a fast food bag, random junk mail, a single used diaper, or whatever.

That's exactly what those cans are there for, to be used, and even on a daily but limited basis. I can tell you how that case went. It was thrown out because that argument is just plain silly.

Well if your truly incontinent why would anyone at home care if you have diapers in the trash?

willnotwill said:
Actually, taking your garbage to a public recepticle is illegal. In many states in the US it's the equivalent of littering. Those containers are for single items that you happen to have to dispose at that location. Whether they will care about a single diaper or if it's traceable doesn't change the fact that it's wrong and illegal.

I don't think that's the case in the UK.

downtide said:
I don't think that's the case in the UK.

Or most of the US either.

I do not understand why you do not tell you dad you have a IC issue and are using diapers to manage it, my whole family knows and understands my need for diapers. why hide it from them it will make dealing with you ic issues so much easier when you have the support of your family.

My dada has a girlfriend and I'm scared of her finding out and kicking me out

Angelic said:
My dada has a girlfriend and I'm scared of her finding out and kicking me out

Why would she kick you out for incontinence? I'm pretty sure it's your dad's decision if you stay or you go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never mind, I'm managing and I found a way

I think were being bullshitted here.

Im not even bothering to argue with you, i have inconti nice and weather I have it or not does not change weather or not it's legal or not to throw diapers in the public bins.

Binary said:
I jay walk all the time and wave to the police driving past, kinda funny, but those laws are generally not enforced or rarely cared about. worst that happens with jaywalking is they fine you, but even than that only happens in some cities and rarely if ever.

No way! So... it's illegal to cross the road in some cases? How do you know whether or not it's illegal?

Here in the U.K. I've never heard of jaywalking I've always thought it was an American thing. Guess too many people got hit by cars so they had to fine stupid people [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Binary said:
Not sure if being sarcastic or not xD but yes, It is indeed illegal in Australia. but rarely enforced, every now and again they "crack down" on people jaywalking and fine people $50.

It is against the law, but honestly police don't give two shits and have better things to do, It's one of those silly laws that makes no sense and just exists.

No -- I'm honestly surprised. I thought "jaywalking" was an American thing. Seriously, though, how do you know where it's legal to cross the road? Are there signs up prohibiting it? I mean... it can't be illegal to cross a tiny village road without pedestrian crossings, so... how do you know when a road is illegal to cross on foot?

Binary said:
In other states you have laws where it's illegal to leave your car window down (NSW I think)

"Not sure if being sarcastic or not xD"! Why on earth is that a law?! Is that just when the car is parked, or when you're driving? What if it's parked on your own driveway?! Honestly! It's nuts! We get taxed to pay lawmakers and they come up with this crazy stuff!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back