Ideas to make my Little feel very special on our weekend away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi All

As most of you now I have a Little bro called Isaac.

We are a online CGL (Care Giver Little) but we are planning a weekend away. Where I am going to be looking after my Little for over 48 hours.

I as so excited and nervous I have gone into what we are planning with Isaac a lot and he is still up for being my baby bro totally, meaning I well be responsible for him for the week end.

I am getting him some surprises that he doesn’t know about. If any of you know Isaac please don’t tell him.

It a paw pratol bed set, beach bag and towel.
I know he love it.

Cannot find adult size paw pratol PJs to put him in for our two nights away. If any one know where I can get some he will need a large.

Anyway I really want to make our weekend very special and was wondering if anyone would have any ideas on what we can do to gather either in our hotel room. (please keep it clean. “PG”)
Or out and about. In public.
Isaac is up for being Little in public and says he wonts me to keep treating him as a child when we are out.

Obesely I not going to do anything in public that would make him uncomfortable or the public uncomfortable around us.

So far, it’s just holding my hand so I know he is safe.

Any suggestions would be great

Thanks, every one

Siysiy

Act as a medium in any communication between issac and the public world.

If you go out to eat anywhere, have him tell you what he would like to order so you can order for him.

MommyandMattling said:
Act as a medium in any communication between issac and the public world.

If you go out to eat anywhere, have him tell you what he would like to order so you can order for him.

Oh that's really good! ^///^

One thing I ... er ... 'heard about' ... is holding hands. Have him hold your hand whenever walking about, especially crossing the street. Let him forget, then make a point of reminding him out loud that he's to hold your hand. Depending on where you are, it can be quite easy to do this without anyone noticing.

Also, plenty of discreet tushie pats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back