Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult Baby Sitting

Default Adult Baby Sitting

I am wondering what your thoughts are on Adult Baby Sitting, would you do it. I just recently had thought about doing it, but no offense it's either gays or sissies. I I have always been asked to baby people, but lots of gay AB's and DL's and sissies too, I get at least one invite a week to someone's house. I honestly thought about doing it a few times, I never actually have done it or go through with meeting someone or done anything like it. I just wonder what you would do in this situation, do you just go about your day and ignore those people after talking with them, or do you actually think about doing it.

I am one of those people, who is willing to try new things, but I feel kind of weird. I don't really like the idea of changing a male, and seeing his penis, but that's the only way I can think of doing it, I know it's not for sexual purposes, atleast I wouldn't do that. I had some very bad experiences with gay or men who want to have sex at a young age. I just wondered how people handle stuff like that. For people who ask you to be a daddy or a babysitter and change someone, and would you do it?

It all depends on the person.

I'm not one to be a caregiver, that's just not me.... but advice can also be true for the exact opposite. I've had tons of daddys and babysitters who want to take care of me.

It's about trusting the person, I can't stress that enough. It seems a bit whorish, not to mention dangerous to meet someone just to have baby/caregiver time.

I've thought about AB Sitting. Not on the caretaker side but as a LG. A lot of the places I've seen that have websites look really fancy, not to mention expensive! But even if I had the money I'm a bit unsure about going. I would be going to someone's house/establishment that I didn't even know and they'd be changing me and such. Basically looking at my body. I think I might just stick with my Daddy because I know I can trust him. Although those adult sized nursuries are tempting sometimes. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    I've thought about AB Sitting. Not on the caretaker side but as a LG. A lot of the places I've seen that have websites look really fancy, not to mention expensive! But even if I had the money I'm a bit unsure about going. I would be going to someone's house/establishment that I didn't even know and they'd be changing me and such. Basically looking at my body. I think I might just stick with my Daddy because I know I can trust him. Although those adult sized nursuries are tempting sometimes. :p
    I want an adult sized nursery, I want to make one so everybody is friendly and can come by, and a very open person and a good head on my shoulders, I'm also a 6 foot, tall, black man. So, I have that. LOL So your an LG, does your daddy let you go out to other ab's?

Eh i wouldn't personally babysit anyone, especially a male that i met online. that seems dangerous and weird. I would not respond to e-mails/messages from people who want me to change them/ baby them/ ect. I am however heterosexual and if i met an ab/dl of the female gender I would change her/ baby her ect; but only after a healthy relationship has been established, and we had met prior and dated and what not. honestly i would think that other men or anyone for that matter who contact me about changing or babying them were perverts (not labeling the ab/dl community as perverted, being that i am one) but just saying that that's not a good basis to meet someone on and is probably not a good idea. To get to the point no i would never think of doing it, the internet is a dangerous place.

i dont think i would be comfortable in either situation (caretaker or sub), unless it was a significant other that i was totally comfortable with.
    to each his/her own though.

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperBadBoy View Post
    I want an adult sized nursery, I want to make one so everybody is friendly and can come by, and a very open person and a good head on my shoulders, I'm also a 6 foot, tall, black man. So, I have that. LOL So your an LG, does your daddy let you go out to other ab's?
    I don't really know any other AB's near me. :/
    I'm in a pretty bland suburb of Philadelphia (on the NJ side) and it's not like there are any dungeons or clubs or anything I could go to even if I was old enough. If I did know other AB's within driving distance I'm not sure what my Daddy would do/think. He lives very far away in Canada so it's not that easy. I think though, that he would trust my judgement. I would, as other people have said, get to know the other person first. Perhaps meet in a mall or other public place. I'd never go right to that person's house. But, I'd never find another caretaker. I am Daddy's baby and only his. :3

I can think of quite a few people in the area that would pay for such a service, but as you guessed, the majority are gay males. I don't think that any would be looking for anything sexual though... Just an actual "babying experience".

That said, you talk on your LJ about having some animosity about (and around) gay people (cool to see my steak and shrimp kabobs are famous though ), and I think that you'd have to work on being comfortable around such people. A venture like this would be largely built upon trust, and two instance of that would be the client trusting you with their private affairs, and you trusting them to not "jump your bones" (if they are indeed gay).

If i knew people that lived around me i won't mind it. I might feel weird or embarrassed for the both of us for a while, but I know I could get over that and just enjoy it.

As long as it don't get sexual. I have my boo for that ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperBadBoy View Post
    What does race have to do with anything? Just wondering.....