Not open for further replies.

Wuggle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
So, I've never bought AB-specific diapers online before, and I'd like to try. Can you all give me recommendations as to your favourites? I'm looking for some that aren't that obvious under loose clothes, and that will fit a small frame. I only have a 28-inch waist, and the store-bought Depends I got tend to leak.

Well there are AB diapers and there are better-than-depends adult diapers.

I use a lot of DryComfort/Dry247 and also the Abenas. I also have some Northshore Care supremes. My every day diaper are the attends extra absorbancy breathables.

As far as AB diapers are concerned, most of the ones I've tried (once you get them sized right) are going to be between "betterh than depend" to "way better than depend."

There are a few sites around that offer one or two diaper samples of the AB-styled diapers. At 28" (and I'm assuming you're male) the mediums probably will fit you in just about any style.

ABU Preschools would be a great option. They're discreet but absorbant enough to avoid leaks for daytime use and are very affordable. The size small would also fit you perfectly.

Awesome, thanks for the recs guys! I'm going to do some research and see what your suggestions turn up. BTW, I'm female :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back