Guys wearing Pink Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink diapers on a man is an outrage!

Sorry couldn't help myself, I actually do see pink somewhat as being effeminate but not exclusively so. I am not sissy in any way but am dying to get some pink ABDL diapers.

Probably a good lesson not to let others define us!

I'm a male, take no issue with being a male, and don't really consider myself a feminine guy; and I don't mind wearing pink diapers. I actually like the Amors more for the puppies and kittens on the landing zone. ^^

I'm a man, and I'm not in any way, a sissy. But a friend gave me a DC Amor Diaper, and I'm not going to turn down a diaper, especially one I've never tried before. And it's a really good diaper. I'm no fan of the color or the design, but taking looks aside, it's a really good diaper.

I am a sissy/little girl so yeah I were pink diapers.

I've never worn them myself but I have no aversion to it. I used to wear ABU's fairy print diaper (I forgot what they called those) and I'm open to wearing any diaper that fits me. It's silly to be worried that it might be considered too sissy, because geez, I'm already a grown man wearing diapers. Does it really matter if it looks any stranger?

I don't prefer overall printed diapers but I sure won't shy away from one just because it may be pink or have girly patterns on it.

Like the others have said.

Pink does NOT equal girly.

They look super kawaii, that's why males wear pink diapers

I admit I think the all pink diaper looks cute, also the blue one too.
I've had good experience with ABU so far, so I won't stray from there unless they stop offering diapers I like. I like full printed graphics ones like Little Pawz or the Cushies though.

I love my PLeathers because they're good diapers, but also because (as my husband says) they look a lot more like underwear than they do something medical. So yeah, I'm in with pink!

I'm nonbinary AMAB, but I feel even less gendered than usual when I'm in littlespace, so wearing pink diapers doesn't feel at all dissonant for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back