Guys wearing Pink Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGAFAN1985

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just changed out of my first DC Amor Diaper and I was wondering what is everyone's opinions on guys wearing pink diapers that don't consider themselves in the sissy category? I order them along with a pack of the new DC Idyls and absolutely love both of them. I can say this about them, if you're the type that is trying to keep your diaper wearing a secret when you're around others, these diapers are not the ones for you. They are more for a private setting unless you really don't mind the crinkle, because they are really loud. How does the saying go? "Real men wear pink!"[

Last edited:
Well, I have a pink pocket diaper and I wear it in rotation with 9 or 10 of different colors.

I probably wouldn't wear it outside for everyone to see, but wearing it inside doesn't make me feel more of a 'sissy' than the other colors do.

I'm gay so I wear pink anyway.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think colors are just colors and yes while there is a feminine connotation to pink I think we all can wear whatever color we want.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

FWIW, a DC Amore Kitten is basically a bambino (say a Teddy for example) but with a different shell art and a lower price tag. So yeah, the penny pincher in me does see a compelling reason to buy Kittens. It's not like anyone's going to be seeing me wear it anyway. I'm already wearing a diaper for gods sake, I don't think it makes sense to get any more worried about being discovered wearing a pink diaper than that already is?

I don't consider myself a sissy but I would totally wear that diaper just because it's cute.
At the moment I got the pinkish girl goodnities in my stash, because I liked the look of them more than the boy version.

But I only wear in private so I don't care how it looks or crinkles.

I'd say wear whatever diapers you feel like and don't worry if it's "unmanly"

i actually think masculine men in pink even to the point of frilly diapers and plastic panties very attractive. also, if you are into age play (i am not big into it, but from time to time) we really do not start to understand gender until 5 or 6 anyway, and even that understanding is pretty limited.

I like pink, and for a long time pink was considered a masculine colour.

Wears the Pink DC Amor about 75 percent of the time now the X-Plus is still my go to diaper but I do love the comfort and absorbency of the DC Amor Diaper . Also have pink shirts and a Charles River Pink & White Nylon Pullover Anorak Jacket too.

I got a DC Amor in a sample pack and thought it looked good on me. I do also have a pare of pink plastic pants just to switch up now and then.

These things are really what we make of them. If you wear a pink diaper because you're a sissy and it intensifies your sissy experience, then it's a sissy accessory. If you like pink or ponies, it's something different. If it works better or feels better than any other diaper than the appearance is insignificant.

For my part, I don't have any affinity for sissy or girly stuff. If it was all that was around or it did the job better than other products, I'd use that. As it happens, I have a lot of choices in both the practical and aesthetic sense, so I'm not likely to use or stock that kind of product. Be happy with what you use and enjoy the feelings it brings.

I will wear pink plastic pants over my diaper on occasion.

Pink diapers? Hell, I've got all sorts of pink clothing and even drink rose wine at times.

UGAFAN1985 said:
I just changed out of my first DC Amor Diaper and I was wondering what is everyone's opinions on guys wearing pink diapers that don't consider themselves in the sissy category?

"If it feels good, do it."

Colour isn't intrinsically gendered, so... who cares?

I know some non sissies who just like the color... also some unisexual diapers back in the day were pink (megacarelines first medium color was pink)

I've been trying the Amor and Idyl lately for my daytime diapers and have to admit they are great in terms of absorbency and fit. While the plastic definitely willo crinkle, most people won't notice unless they are listening for it (my wife noticed, but she knows I'm diapered 24/7). Who cares what the color is for a diaper if it works well?

Thank you for all the feedback.

I do apologize for the crotch shot I just bought something today that should help me get better selfies. I also still a little nervous about including shots of my face in photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a girl but I like the blue DC Idyl diapers. Although that probably has something to do with the fact that my baby side identifies more as a boy. Too bad they're pricey though, I've only ever had one sample pack of them.

UGAFAN1985 said:
Thank you for all the feedback.

I do apologize for the crotch shot I just bought something today that should help me get better selfies. I also still a little nervous about including shots of my face in photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technically your not supposed to be taking diaper selfies and posting on the forums..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back