"Little" TV Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else love (or even remember) the old animated scooby doo cartoons? Or wacky races? Maybe even catch the pigeon?

yeap i think any old cartoons are the best

I love watching Clifford the Big Red Dog. It's definitely for lil time. I awso likies some anime like Sweetness and Lightning.

I can't watch any of the little kids shows. I have been watching HeMan and SheRa, GI Joe, Transformers, and Friendship is Magic. Friendship is Magic is actually well written. I can't stand Barney, Calilou, or any of the PBS shows that are still on. And Teletubbies are so annoying as to be rage-inducing.

Hi LilPaciPriness,
yes i remember all those, although i'm from the age of things like the woodentops, Andy pandy and the flowerpot men etc.

PCBaby said:
Hi LilPaciPriness,
yes i remember all those, although i'm from the age of things like the woodentops, Andy pandy and the flowerpot men etc.
Also remember that you are the generation when Four Feather Falls, Supercar, and Fireball XL-5 were firs on the telly.

yes 4 feather falls used to be my favourite until fireball came along

I remember rough and ready, rocky and bullwinkle, and all those like fractured fairy tales, dudley dooright, Tennessee tuxedo, mcBragg, crusader rabbit. diver dan and I think we covered cartoon hosts at one time officer joe bolton, carol corbett, beachcomber bill, capt jack McCarthy, these were all east cost hosts. chuck McCann, soupy sales. I could probably go on forever....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back