• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings From A Periodic Lurker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuggle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello all, my name is Wuggle, and I've been lurking here on and off for the past year or so. Prior to two months ago, I still lived at home with my parents, and so was too paranoid to have anything remotely related to anything vaguely AB where anyone might find it. I now live with my sister, and although I still have to keep my guard up, I can test the waters and satiate my curiosity a little, because she's never going to go rummaging through my belongings, and is often out of the house.

I've had a fascination with diapers and all things baby-related from as early as I can remember. When I was four, my sister was born, and I remember asking my mom if I could be put back in diapers, because I was jealous that my sister got to wear them and I didn't. When I was six, my friend was sleeping over, and she had a stomach bug, so my dad put her in one of my sister's diapers in case she got sick, and I got to wear one too in case I caught the bug from her. That was the last time I wore diapers until I became an adult.

In the interim, minus the diapers, I actually haven't done too bad on the "being able to play little" front. I'm autistic, so my family has always expected a level of juvenile behaviour from me that they would find odd or concerning in anyone else my age. I've been wearing footed pyjamas to bed since I discovered them in my size when I was eight or nine, and I've been sucking my thumb night and day around my family and a few friends since I was born. I've also always had a significant collection of stuffies, the most treasured of whom comes with me in my giant purse/satchel everywhere I go, including work (although he stays there when I'm out and about, except during therapy appointments, when he gets to come out and play).

Aside from dabbling in the AB scene, my interests include Star Trek, dinosaurs, collecting Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families (anthropomorphic dollhouse sized animals), and autism advocacy. It feels quite liberating to finally be able to allow this side of myself to exist, and to awaken from a very long dormancy. I look forward to getting to know you all better! :smile1:

--Wuggle

Wuggle said:
Hello all, my name is Wuggle, and I've been lurking here on and off for the past year or so. Prior to two months ago, I still lived at home with my parents, and so was too paranoid to have anything remotely related to anything vaguely AB where anyone might find it. I now live with my sister, and although I still have to keep my guard up, I can test the waters and satiate my curiosity a little, because she's never going to go rummaging through my belongings, and is often out of the house.

I've had a fascination with diapers and all things baby-related from as early as I can remember. When I was four, my sister was born, and I remember asking my mom if I could be put back in diapers, because I was jealous that my sister got to wear them and I didn't. When I was six, my friend was sleeping over, and she had a stomach bug, so my dad put her in one of my sister's diapers in case she got sick, and I got to wear one too in case I caught the bug from her. That was the last time I wore diapers until I became an adult.

In the interim, minus the diapers, I actually haven't done too bad on the "being able to play little" front. I'm autistic, so my family has always expected a level of juvenile behaviour from me that they would find odd or concerning in anyone else my age. I've been wearing footed pyjamas to bed since I discovered them in my size when I was eight or nine, and I've been sucking my thumb night and day around my family and a few friends since I was born. I've also always had a significant collection of stuffies, the most treasured of whom comes with me in my giant purse/satchel everywhere I go, including work (although he stays there when I'm out and about, except during therapy appointments, when he gets to come out and play).

Aside from dabbling in the AB scene, my interests include Star Trek, dinosaurs, collecting Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families (anthropomorphic dollhouse sized animals), and autism advocacy. It feels quite liberating to finally be able to allow this side of myself to exist, and to awaken from a very long dormancy. I look forward to getting to know you all better! :smile1:

--Wuggle

Hello Wuggle, welcome to ADISC! :)

You seem very smart and insightful so I'm sure you'll have a lot to bring to our community.

I think a lot of us have those "diaper related" memories from when we were kids... I know I do... mine are treasured in some ways, but also embarrassing or emotionally mixed to recall. I definitely remember that feeling of liberation and relief from first interacting with other ABDLs. If you have any shame or anxiety about being an AB this will definitely help.

I would love to know, what type of stuffie is your favourite who goes everywhere with you?

He's a white dragon. His name is Whisper. I made him myself, and I'm a mediocre seamstress at best, so he looks a little amorphous, but I love him. He's about a foot long from nose to tail, and his eyes are pale blue slightly translucent beads. I tried posting a picture of him, I'm not sure if it was the wrong size, or because I'm new, but it wouldn't upload. I might try again if I can figure out what the problem is.

Wuggle said:
He's a white dragon. His name is Whisper. I made him myself, and I'm a mediocre seamstress at best, so he looks a little amorphous, but I love him. He's about a foot long from nose to tail, and his eyes are pale blue slightly translucent beads. I tried posting a picture of him, I'm not sure if it was the wrong size, or because I'm new, but it wouldn't upload. I might try again if I can figure out what the problem is.

Aw he sounds precious! Look forward to seeing him when you manage to upload the pic :)

Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote a great introduction. I hope you enjoy the site. You'll get to know more of us and we you if you respond to some of the threads. Anyway, welcome.

Hey from a fellow autistic abdl. Makes it all the more fun. Best wishes wuggle :)

G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay, more trekkies and more aspies! I'm loving this place already! :laugh: My favourite series is definitely Voyager. I love Seven of Nine, she reminds me a lot of myself (except I'm nowhere near as smart as she is!) I like The Next Generation a lot too though, Data is the best :worshippy:

Oh, and I finally figured out how to post pictures! So, here is Whisper, lounging around on the arm of my chair like the lazy dragon he is. :smile:

whisper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back