Favorite Huggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Kinda thinking of picking up a pack of Huggies? Just for the fun of it. Wanna know which is people's favorite Huggies diaper. So have at it guys! Why do you, like it? What's your favorite?

If you can find Overnights size 6 in bags, get that. The absorbency is fantastic. Otherwise, get Snug & Dry, which is the same size, just with less SAP. Avoid Little Movers, as they're shorter.

...but Huggies are universally smaller and less stretchy than Pampers, so don't expect to wear these in any normal way.

I like the Overnights, largest sizes of course. Goodnites if that counts. The overnights have Mickey on them currently, if you get an old pack/box it could be Winnie the Pooh, which I liked as well.

MickeyM said:
I like the Overnights, largest sizes of course. Goodnites if that counts. The overnights have Mickey on them currently, if you get an old pack/box it could be Winnie the Pooh, which I liked as well.

Cottontail said:
If you can find Overnights size 6 in bags, get that. The absorbency is fantastic. Otherwise, get Snug & Dry, which is the same size, just with less SAP. Avoid Little Movers, as they're shorter.

...but Huggies are universally smaller and less stretchy than Pampers, so don't expect to wear these in any normal way.

Sounds like I'll probably go for that. Do you know of any retail stores that would have bags? I only see boxes and cases.

Walmart has boxes. I know that. Bags, no idea, I haven't looked but perhaps Target, or a grocery store would be more likely, but would probably not have the larger sizes.

I've seen bags of Huggies OverNites at a local Rite Aid. One diaper I've always kind of wanted to try but was never able to. Of course now that my mom knows it's easier, wonder if Rite Aid still has those Winnie the Pooh ones...

BabyLink9 said:
Do you know of any retail stores that would have bags? I only see boxes and cases.

MickeyM said:
I haven't looked but perhaps Target, or a grocery store would be more likely, but would probably not have the larger sizes.

I did see bags of Overnites 6 at our Target store a few months ago, but I've been back since and haven't seen them, so... :shrug:

I haven't seen them anywhere else (in bags, that is) for quite a while. A few years ago, they were in every grocery store in my area. Frustrating!

If you're determined to have them, you might have to grit your teeth and order some through Amazon or something.

Cottontail said:
I did see bags of Overnites 6 at our Target store a few months ago, but I've been back since and haven't seen them, so... :shrug:

I haven't seen them anywhere else (in bags, that is) for quite a while. A few years ago, they were in every grocery store in my area. Frustrating!

If you're determined to have them, you might have to grit your teeth and order some through Amazon or something.

Just found everything I want on Amazon. Gonna order them from there at some point.

The Little Mover's are highly absorbent since they have this "Dry-Touch" liner. It pulls wetness from the surface of the diaper into it's core very rapidly. On the downside they are a fair bit smaller than Snug an Dry.

I like the Huggies Little Movers with Mickey Mouse and friends on them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I've actually found that pampers size 1 make a better diaper stuffer. Plus they are scented, which I also like.

Don't go with too big of a size though, they actually won't leave enough room to fit between the leak guards, and will make your adult diaper leek even faster.

BabyLink9 said:
Just found everything I want on Amazon. Gonna order them from there at some point.

FWIW, I walked into a Fred Meyer store this morning and found Overnites 6 in the bags of 18. Fred Meyer is a Kroger chain, so perhaps other Kroger chains around the country would have them. It doesn't look like Colorado has Fred Meyer, but you do have City Market and King Soopers, which are Kroger. Would be interesting to know if the diaper selection is common.

Probably not, but hey! Worth a shot. Maybe.

The last time I looked at huggies they were still plastic backed. so for appearance, probably the muppet baby ones

Try some Drynites (good nights in usa). They are just like pull ups but are a lot bigger.

If it counts, the Lion Guard Pull-Ups are my favorite Huggies diaper. Otherwise, I remember liking the Overnights 6, however I haven't found any recently.

thegamer408 said:
If it counts, the Lion Guard Pull-Ups are my favorite Huggies diaper. Otherwise, I remember liking the Overnights 6, however I haven't found any recently.

Modded Lion Guard Pull-Ups are my go-to padding; I've been blowing through a pack recently now that my mom knows and I can buy them freely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back