Spring Cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could never get rid of any of my friends. There always there for me when I'm down, i can play, they don't judge. We like having fun, and getting rid of just one, that's hurt their feelings. #stuffieshavefeelings

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

BabyMax2000 said:
I could never get rid of any of my friends. There always there for me when I'm down, i can play, they don't judge. We like having fun, and getting rid of just one, that's hurt their feelings. #stuffieshavefeelings

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I was in an odd place wanting to be grown up and dealing with bedwetting so I banished them from my room and gave her the opening to put them in the trash. If I had told her that I really wanted them that I would put them back in my room on display she might have let me take them from the trash but I couldn't admit that to her or myself so they ended up abandoned and alone in the dump.

goodnitesgirl said:
I was in an odd place wanting to be grown up and dealing with bedwetting so I banished them from my room and gave her the opening to put them in the trash. If I had told her that I really wanted them that I would put them back in my room on display she might have let me take them from the trash but I couldn't admit that to her or myself so they ended up abandoned and alone in the dump.

Don't worry goodnitesgirl every single one of us has throw out things we later regret and then wonder what we were thinking. Thirty years ago I had a large girl doll the like of which I had never seen before or since, and which cost me $$$. I had her for many years, I bought a lot of clothes for her from a 'doll lover' lady who sold out of her spare room, and slept with her whenever I felt sad. Then one day I decided it was just too ridiculous for a thirty-five year old male to have a doll and put it in a thrift bin. BUT NOW I WANT MY DOLLY BACK! And yes, I was in an odd place then as well. The problem is that many people like us routinely move in and out of our 'happy space' of which there are many examples of and when we leave it for the 'the real world' (I will call it) we feel ridiculous for ever doing it. Transvestites are famous for collecting large wardrobes of women's clothing and accessories and then one day deciding that they can't do this anymore and throw it all out just to start all over again down the track. If I had everything 'kinky' (I will call such accessories to life) I could fill a spare room with 'kinky' things. Just three months ago I threw out a fantastic training toilet set because (?) and today I want it back because I'm trying to make my (adult) toilet redundant. I will probably buy another one too, but will I throw that out one day if I feel like I shouldn't be trying to a child 24/7 again? It is as if we move in and out of two (or more in some cases) entirely incommensurable and distinct worlds. It's okay goodnitesgirl ... we all say 'I would never..." but then we do.

love & kisses jami

jamila said:
Don't worry goodnitesgirl every single one of us has throw out things we later regret and then wonder what we were thinking. Thirty years ago I had a large girl doll the like of which I had never seen before or since, and which cost me $$$. I had her for many years, I bought a lot of clothes for her from a 'doll lover' lady who sold out of her spare room, and slept with her whenever I felt sad. Then one day I decided it was just too ridiculous for a thirty-five year old male to have a doll and put it in a thrift bin. BUT NOW I WANT MY DOLLY BACK! And yes, I was in an odd place then as well. The problem is that many people like us routinely move in and out of our 'happy space' of which there are many examples of and when we leave it for the 'the real world' (I will call it) we feel ridiculous for ever doing it. Transvestites are famous for collecting large wardrobes of women's clothing and accessories and then one day deciding that they can't do this anymore and throw it all out just to start all over again down the track. If I had everything 'kinky' (I will call such accessories to life) I could fill a spare room with 'kinky' things. Just three months ago I threw out a fantastic training toilet set because (?) and today I want it back because I'm trying to make my (adult) toilet redundant. I will probably buy another one too, but will I throw that out one day if I feel like I shouldn't be trying to a child 24/7 again? It is as if we move in and out of two (or more in some cases) entirely incommensurable and distinct worlds. It's okay goodnitesgirl ... we all say 'I would never..." but then we do.

love & kisses jami

Thanks Jami

Sad that you ended up thrifting your doll because of how it felt to be a 5 year old man with a doll but I can relate. Being a 12-13 year old girl who still wet her bed at night and wore goodnites was already bad enough so I overcompensated by getting anything remotely babyish out of my room. I am still trying to find that balance of my happy place and grown up life but I am a lot closer than I was way back then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back