Enjoy watching others wet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wittle said:
You can see it swell and usually hear the stream (or, in bad babies, a leak)

The hissing noise and the sound of it filling up is the best [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CookieMonstah said:
The hissing noise and the sound of it filling up is the best [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. I love that sound too. It makes me feel better.

As little more than a toddler, I used to love watching other kids wet something, be it pants, nappies, pyjamas etc. and adults going into a flap to clean up, dry them out, change them etc., though as a Big Kid I prided myself in my continence and stood apart from their plight.
When growing up I continued to take surreptitious pleasure in discovering other kids wetting, especially if they were doing it among themselves as a 'fun' session, although I never wished to join in.

sypl said:
As little more than a toddler, I used to love watching other kids wet something, be it pants, nappies, pyjamas etc. and adults going into a flap to clean up, dry them out, change them etc., though as a Big Kid I prided myself in my continence and stood apart from their plight.
When growing up I continued to take surreptitious pleasure in discovering other kids wetting, especially if they were doing it among themselves as a 'fun' session, although I never wished to join in.

I can kind of relate to this. As a kid I may have been quite interested in the idea of others having potty problems (such as on cartoons), but carried a bit of pride around with me for being almost perfectly toilet trained I suppose.

I also like seeing otherspee and poop diapers both mail and femail

StarWars7 said:
I also like seeing otherspee and poop diapers both mail and femail
*male and *female. Uh, your grammar.

Well I can't say I've ever seen someone wet them selves in their diaper.
I will say; When you got to go and you have your diaper on and you pee; it feels good.
like not in a sexual way but just a relaxing way. Like I'm okay now I was able
to pee here safely. In my line of work, I can't leave my post unless it's an emergency.
so when you got to go it feels so euphoric to just *go* right there in your diaper.

Agent66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back