Enjoy watching others wet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone enjoy watching others wet themselves? I enjoy watching females wet their jeans or diapers, never understood why, anyone else out there like that?

I like watching people pee as well. Just a fetish I guess. It will drive you crazy trying to understand what makes you tick. I always just do my best to enjoy the activities that make me happy. Overthinking these things leads spending less time indulging and enjiying. We are what we are.

Yep, I like the same thing. I call it Omorashi.

How do you know if somebody is wetting their diaper?

If there is enough you'll see it, or the wetness indicator will change color or disappear

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Another orramoshi thread already? m Has it even been a month? XD

Guess we really like watching each other wet

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Not really my thing. Although I like doing it myself, seeing others do it does nothing for me. But at the same time, I'm not turned off by it either. Let's put it this way. I'd rather see someone in a dry diaper than someone in a wet one.

Yes, especially when they're desperate.

yes its great becase there relaxed and at peace with there body and its normal functions

I think as a DL, I do at times get turned on by the site of someone wetting their diaper and then getting into sexual situations. I seem to connect the act of using the diaper with what I anticipate being an end result when it is saturated.

Yeah I do, never watched some one in person. Just myself.

Of course I do.

Yes, I have a pee fetish as well as a diaper fetish, so I'll watch wetting videos or videos of people peeing outside or in weird places. I also film myself wetting my Pull-Ups.

Not really my thing. Although I do like seeing when someone else is able to enjoy wetting their diaper.

Oh yes. I love to see other people wetting or even pooping in thier diapers, but I've only seen it on videos, never live.

I have always enjoyed seeing other wet their pants , or bed , even before I understood why , hell I still don't understand why. just seeing a mattress with a bedwetter stain on it is a turn on

chamberpot said:
I have always enjoyed seeing other wet their pants , or bed , even before I understood why , hell I still don't understand why. just seeing a mattress with a bedwetter stain on it is a turn on

I’m also into others wetting. A bit of a twist, as a heterosexual I have no sexual interest in other males. But for wetting sex makes no difference, for some reason I enjoy male as well female accidents.

Reactions: wetaccident
chamberpot said:

I agree. I have a mental inventory of such events - probably close to a dozen - and can almost instantly recall any one of them as I'm reminded of in some way of any one of them. Before the internet was around (yes, a lot of us can remember that far back) it was my primary way of knowing that others had this issue. From my desk mate who wet his pants in school, to the fellow camper who at summer sports camp wet his bed after I'd shamefully wet mine a couple nights earlier, to the desperate gal in her 20s who wet herself while waiting in line to get into a heavy metal bar, I can still recall these incidents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back