Do you have Netflix or Hulu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilCDM

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I have just started a Hulu account and was wondering if anybody else has an account with Hulu or Netflix. I don’t about Netflix but I know Hulu has loads of programs for little one to watch and they are grouped by age. Hulu also does not have ads on their children’s shows in the basic package.

Ok here is what I am asking, do you have Hulu or/and Netflix and what children’s shows are you watching or plan to watch.

I am watching Zou a cartoon about a 5 year old Zebra. I also wish to watch Paddington Bear, Powerpuff girls and Inspector Gadget.:smile:

My wife and I have a Netflix account and we're watching the kid's show, "Stranger Things". Well, it does have kids in it.

Nah -- I don't have any media subscriptions.

dogboy said:
My wife and I have a Netflix account and we're watching the kid's show, "Stranger Things". Well, it does have kids in it.

Dood... ^_^;;

PSA - Do NOT watch Stranger Things in little mode... OMG!!!!

I loved that show, but I am not even adult enough to watch it calmly in adult mode.

So we were binging the series with some close friends over three nights, and it's like the second night, and we're like on the second show of the night. It's super scary and tense, but it's a long run so we pause.

I get up to go get a drink refill and goto the bathroom, and I offer to top off drinks. My friend's husband of course says he wants more wine. So I grab the glasses and put them on the kitchen counter and pop into the restroom. So my friend now knows I'm gonna leave the restroom and goto the kitchen when I'm done. I come out of the bathroom after I done my business and turn into the dimly lit kitchen and BAM! He jumps out of the shadows holding two branches from bushes outside so his silhouette looks like some freaky inhuman monster with a blood curdling growl.

I screamed like a scared little girl. ^_^;;

I guess it's good I had just gone to the bathroom or I might have let out more than a scream...

Yeah, he got me good. My wife got to tease me, which helped make up for it, and I laughed a lot afterwards, but wow was I scared!

We have Australian Netflix which is pretty limited, had hoped for more content after seeing the US version.

We have Netflix and Amazon Prime on our Roku. Between those and YouTube, it basically makes up my video streaming media.

I used to watch tv on hulu while it was still free. Now it's between youtube and crunchyroll. I borrow netflix off of someone, assuming they let me, if I can't find something that I wanted to watch between the two.

Also have amazon prime but I never used their video streaming feature. The one time I wanted to use it to watch American Sniper I couldn't find it there so I had to rent it >_<.

Netflix.

AdorableRabbit said:
Dood... ^_^;;

PSA - Do NOT watch Stranger Things in little mode... OMG!!!!

I loved that show, but I am not even adult enough to watch it calmly in adult mode.

So we were binging the series with some close friends over three nights, and it's like the second night, and we're like on the second show of the night. It's super scary and tense, but it's a long run so we pause.

I get up to go get a drink refill and goto the bathroom, and I offer to top off drinks. My friend's husband of course says he wants more wine. So I grab the glasses and put them on the kitchen counter and pop into the restroom. So my friend now knows I'm gonna leave the restroom and goto the kitchen when I'm done. I come out of the bathroom after I done my business and turn into the dimly lit kitchen and BAM! He jumps out of the shadows holding two branches from bushes outside so his silhouette looks like some freaky inhuman monster with a blood curdling growl.

I screamed like a scared little girl. ^_^;;

I guess it's good I had just gone to the bathroom or I might have let out more than a scream...

Yeah, he got me good. My wife got to tease me, which helped make up for it, and I laughed a lot afterwards, but wow was I scared!

Haha.......amazing!

I have both, including a 50" 3D Plasma and 5 pairs of 3d glasses, but no one to watch with... so it's kind of in vain

I have Netflix, and I order a lot of DVDs from there. I've managed to watch a lot of less known films that they'd never stream thanks to their DVD plan.

I used to have both, and needed them in order to wean off of tv. Eventually I got the amazon fire tv, and added the Genis and Kodi apps to it. With Kodi, I get all new tv programs, and lots of recent movies, for free. I do not need hulu anymore, but do still have netflix.

Netflix

I've had a Netflix account since the first season of House of Cards (US) came out. I initially planed to just binge it and cancel, but well, they had British procedural. Then I figured I might as well watch British House of Cards. Then Orange is the New Black. Then a bunch more original Netflix shows. So in the end I never cancelled. Amusingly my parents mooch off my account xD

Honestly at this point Netflix is worth subscribing to just for their original shows.

I don't have Hulu but I have a couple of other streaming services (Amazon Prime and CBS All Access). I don't use Prime Video (we have it because we use Prime) and CBS All Access I have almost only for Survivor, though I really enjoyed "The Good Fight".

i have Amazon Prime; mainly as we're limited by speed in the UK and Amazon's recommended minimum is 2Mbps, a bit lower than Netflix's, but still limiting video to off-peak viewing (except during school holidays, when daytime viewing is scuppered, too).

as far choice goes, the UK version is much worse than the US and the German ones with the bulk of films not being worth watching (and often, those totally lame US 'documentaries' along the lines of I've Seen Aliens I Really Have and Secrets Of The Ufos and Pyramids Ate My Hamster!!!, and i'm not entirely sure if those titles aren't truly real) and what's left, tending to be also doing the rounds on Freeview or, more lamely, token 'Brit interest' films thought up people who obviously have no inkling of british interests (as if anyone gives a toss about the Krays).

ade said:
i have Amazon Prime; mainly as we're limited by speed in the UK and Amazon's recommended minimum is 2Mbps, a bit lower than Netflix's, but still limiting video to off-peak viewing (except during school holidays, when daytime viewing is scuppered, too).

as far choice goes, the UK version is much worse than the US and the German ones with the bulk of films not being worth watching (and often, those totally lame US 'documentaries' along the lines of I've Seen Aliens I Really Have and Secrets Of The Ufos and Pyramids Ate My Hamster!!!, and i'm not entirely sure if those titles aren't truly real) and what's left, tending to be also doing the rounds on Freeview or, more lamely, token 'Brit interest' films thought up people who obviously have no inkling of british interests (as if anyone gives a toss about the Krays).
I can't speak for the pyramids eating your hamster, But I can speak for the UFO's!!!

More like 1 in particular Which actually was a documentary on Netflix Pertaining to the lights over Phoenix phenomenon That happened back in the mid 1990s. I actually saw that one 1st hand. Then there was the phenomenon At my grandmothers house on her ranch Where all the sudden we started hearing a low humming And then eventually bright light outside and the whole house started rattling It only lasted for about 5:00 minutes then it was gone like nothing ever happened Northern Arizona and North western New Mexico is known as America's a
Alien country for a reason. I legitimately can't explain to this day 80% of the crap I seen go through that sky at night.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Netflix & Amazon Prime, but I really only have Prime for the free two-day Amazon shipping.

I have Netflix but I'm contemplating switching over to Hulu. I remember reading a release earlier on how a bunch of popular content on Netflix was being taken down and what replacing it didn't seem worthy considering what was lost. I might have to jump back on and see what there is now, and compare it to Hulu before I make my final decision.

Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back