If you could actually become your ageplay age permanently, would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with littleManAlex
yah I would rather be physically little to :iagree:

Elbs said:
Anyway, I was wondering, if you had a caregiver lined up who you could trust, and enough money to survive the rest of your life, would you choose to be mentally regressed permanently to an infant level?

Never !!! I've my adult part which (for example) drives a car, smokes and drinks beer.

no way.
I love when I get to indulge in my little side, but I love the person I am in all aspects of my life and could never give that up.

Nooooo lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I don't think of a specific age when I play but I know I wouldn't want to be stuck as any child or baby age. Having my mind reset to a child or baby seems like death of the me that exists now and having myself in the body of a baby or child would likely be torture.

If I could just try it out for a little bit and switch back, I'd do it (for science!) but I'm much more interested in being too old for that and treated like a baby/child than actually being one.

I don't really have a separate little side, my adult is my little - so, sure. :)

It's definitely something I couldn't do. I hate the idea of lacking control.

Ultimately, I'd like to be in a position where I can indulge my little side as much as I'd like, but not to a point where it impedes my life outside of it.

No. I'd like the ability to change myself into that state whenever I feel like it though. I couldn't stand losing control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back