If you could actually become your ageplay age permanently, would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I could not deal with permanent being at an infant level . As an adult, I have lots of family that depend on me to do things, and I also have responsibilities at church. I couldn't do any of those things if I were mentally an infant. Also, people I know would wonder why am I acting like an infant. As much as I long to age-play and find a caregiver who can take me on outings and take care of my needs, I could never take part in any age-play in public, because what happens if someone I know sees me.

Now it's time for a scenario. Let's say I am playing at the park, which by itself is not a big deal, because I am small for my age and I can use a lot of equipment at most parks, but what if someone I know is near by and my caregiver calls me over and says something like "You look like your wet, let me check you diaper" and she proceeds to pat my bottom to check me, and says "You're soaked, lets go get you changed, but first I am going to take your shorts off so you don't leak" so she take of my shorts and grabs a diaper as we walk off to the restroom. All the while the parent I know, is off watching what is going on and wondering why I am with a caregiver, wearing diapers, and having her check and change me. The parent would report me to the Children's Ministry director at church, and I would never be able to work with children at my church ever again. I live in a large metro area of about 7 million people, so I know that running into someone I know is very small, but it has happened multiple times before. Recently I was at a place with my seven-year old nephew and his parents that had a playground maze, slides, bungee walls etc, and I saw a couple of friends from my church. Keep in mind that this venue is 22 miles from my church, 65 miles from where I live, and 28 miles from where my friend lives, statistically if would be improbable for us to run in to each other. What would have happened if I had been age-playing on that day, my little friends would have saw me as well as their parents and they would question why I as getting diaper checked, and going into the family restroom with my caregiver to get changed.

Not me. I'd rather still have my mentality, thanks a lot!

What, a blade with so many edges where so many things can be cut wrongly...

Firstly, as in leaving a person in an adult body, but regressing them to an infantile state, happens quite frequently. It is not necessarily magic; and it happens with differing levels of residual intellect (some, quite sadly, retain their complete intellect and their senses, but entirely lose their ability to communicate or move).

This happens in strokes, through trauma, near drownings, etc. It happens also to the young, to the old; it is called Locked-in syndrome. Frankly, it sounds quite miserable!

On the other hand, if I could retain my knowledge, but perhaps would lose all or part of my ability to communicate, but would also grow smaller - through whatever magic there were, then perhaps. I've had a recurring dream, sometimes when napping, where I've was somehow given a 'mutant' ability similar to Mystique/Raven (I rarely remember dreams, so this one must reoccur a bit to even register). It seems kind of silly discussing it, but basically, I am given the ability to transform into an animal or young child or infant (logically speaking, if this were actually possible, what would happen to my mass? I'd be one heavy baby!!! lol)... Maybe I could become Boss Baby... ;-D

Anyway... That was an intriguing dream to have happen. As utterly ridiculous as the notion sounds, dreams can at least be that. We don't have to adhere to the rules and laws of our physical world.

What about swaying this away from, say, magic or dreams, and back to reality... With only a few months to go, Italian Neurosurgeon Sergio Canavero will attempt to perform a head transplant between bodies. Similar attempts have been made using dogs, monkeys, and rats, with differing levels of success. I think it is a bit of a leap, just yet; but the surgery will provide some significant insight; and furthermore, may help further develop the field. In ten or twenty years, with such development, this might actually become a possibility.

If this were true, would you consider this? One must consider the donor, and all - there is tragedy in every transplant that is ever done; but if, for instance, you developed a life threatening disease, made it onto a 'whole-body transplant' list, and were later matched with a child-aged donor. Would you accept? This is theoretical at this point, but medicine is moving in that direction...

Back to the land of make-believe, about about a voodoo mind transfer, as in "The Skeleton Key". If, for instance, you could transfer your mind into that of another person, adult or child, would you do so? There is an ethical concern, but let's, for sake of argument, say that person is functionally brain-dead or their own consciousness was obliterated through some medical or traumatic event. In performing such a mind transfer, once completed, it would be deemed a "miracle" recovery and you would be welcomed as that person, even though you retained all of your own intellect... Would you do that? Should we call you "Papa Justify" or "Mama Cecile"?

This is all great for academic debate. At my point in my life, I'm not sure I would actually want to do any of the above. I have it good and I like it this way. Still, though, there is an allure to having literally nothing more to worry about than avoiding naptime, if the peas got mixed in with my mashed potatoes, or if the chocolate milk in my bottle was the right temperature... :D

No.

I *love* my A/B self!

But I also love my 'adult' self, who builds stuff, runs things, and does a whole bunch of other 'silly' adult things that make me feel... like a competent adult.

Which gives me more latitude to 'check out' from the stress that the latter also brings.

So why not have the 'best of both world's?

Adult when I want to 'adult' and age-play to balance it?

Mentally a toddler again? Definitely not. What does a toddler want to do more than anything else? Be a big kid or an adult, that's what! Why would I want to give away everything I have right now only to sit around wanting it back? :shrug: Enjoying the things we do when we engage in ABDL behaviors almost certainly requires an adult's mind, full of experiences that allow us to appreciate, in hindsight, the things we took for granted and even actively disliked when we were children.

Now, if I could temporarily "vacation" as a toddler while keeping my adult memories and mental capacities, the Heck Yeah! :)

I dun understand da question?

Whaddya mean I'm not six?!

Also no. I've already integrated my adult and baby "sides" as one. I don't regress, but also don't take adulting too serious either. To become just one sided would mean giving up part of who I am.

Wyatte said:
I would want to keep my intelligence and knowledge but if I could change my physical form I would

I would like to do the same. If i could be a little girl again, I would. But I would also not want to have to go through school again.

Slomo said:
Also no. I've already integrated my adult and baby "sides" as one. I don't regress, but also don't take adulting too serious either. To become just one sided would mean giving up part of who I am.

That's a perfect way of describing my feelings about it as well. Although I like babyish stuff, I'm always an adult.

It's nice to be able to have the freedoms that come with being an adult. As I see it now I'm getting the best of both worlds really being ABDL. No reason to limit myself to one or the other.

No.

The use a metaphor, life is like a meal. AB/DL is like pepper. I really like pepper. I like to have the option of sprinkling it all over my meal whenever I want. I would not, however make a meal out of pepper alone. It would ruin everything. The meal would taste like shit, offer no nutritional value, and more than likely make me sneeze.

For me the answer is yes and no at the same time, I would dream of being able to get back to a carefree 2-3 or 4 yrs old for a few weeks, months, but not sure if I would want it forever, I would really want to restart my life from scratch for sure, I think I would have made other choices than the ones I've done so far, soon enough we will be able to do it in virtual reality, and one day, in some kinds of holodecks like in Star Trek so, its just a matter of time before we can do it virtually at least.

No.

I take pride in what I know. I wouldn't give that up permanently, especially in the body of an adult.

I wouldn't mind to take on the form of a toddler/baby, but more as a temporary measure and I would still like to retain my knowledge through the transformations, just do not have access to that knowledge when I'm being 'little' except for when the substance wears off.

Forever, or the rest of my life, as an infant would not be my first choice. To become one for a while and to re experience all the aspects of various ages would be fantastic. Would prefer to be fully aware of my new situation but to be physically unable to do any more than a child of that age. Being an infant of my size would be difficult to deal with and undoubtedly a little boring after a few days. A toddler would suit me fine for a while. Unless we can somehow reduce my physical size that also would become boring after a while. With not being able to fit into various devices made to entertain a toddler and going any place with my mummy or care giver not being presently a socially exceptionable behavior, one is pretty much limited to what one can do. So unless this regression can have limits as to time, it would be of little interest.

I'd do it, permanent or not. Life isn't exactly easy for me as an adult.

No. I like to do adult things too like go out to dinner with my boyfriend and have conversations with him about various things. Plus, I like buying my own things and having a conscience.

OK, sounds like a few people would. So it's plausible that I could have a character who wants that.

PamperedGoddess said:
Plus, I like ... having a conscience.

I love that concept! Because let's face it, actual children are both the cutest, sweetest little things in the world, but also some of the biggest assholes you'll ever meet. We don't judge them, because they don't know any better, but that doesn't change the fact that by any objective standard they're not terribly great people a lot of the time.

With ageplay, we get to recreate childhood, but in an intentionally incomplete "painting over the ugly parts" sort of way. A "Little" might not always obey his caregiver, he might even be a bit of a brat sometimes, but he isn't going to stomp on your guitar or throw his entire plate of food on the floor (of the restaurant) because he doesn't like the shape of the chicken nuggets.

Ageplay is awesome because get to (sort of) be kids again, but to do so while retaining our conscience, our respect for other people's lives and limits, and other positive things about adulthood. The best of both worlds, as they say.

NOOOOOOOO absolutely not to the 10th decree!!!

yes I love this part of me an all that but that is strictly it is only apart of me I would never become my age-play age permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back