Sports team/ gym class?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MailCat581 said:
With the rise of social media bullying; I can't imagine what a diapered teenager/child/young adult goes through now because of their problem. It hurts my heart to hear of children/teens//young adults being bullied because they are in diapers. Knowing that I went through it that what makes me hurt for them.

Except there hasn't been a rise in bullying. Only our awarness of it.

MailCat581 said:
With the rise of social media bullying; I can't imagine what a diapered teenager/child/young adult goes through now because of their problem. It hurts my heart to hear of children/teens//young adults being bullied because they are in diapers. Knowing that I went through it that what makes me hurt for them.
What slomo says might be true though, awareness increased. But I also think the action some people take because they are bullied might be more extreme, I don't know maybe, maybe not.

When I was in school it was hard but nobody directly did anything, everything was words. So I never really had a presence on social media, during high school I never really used a lot of online social media because in my mind that was the worst place for me because I would see what people were saying about me and I didn't want to hurt myself by doing that. And after I left I've learned through some of my few friends that they had mean reference to me and I didn't want to hear more. And that comes down to what I really want to say, if you're being bullied online, just don't go to that particular site, or block the pages or people who are saying whatever hurtful things.

Mia, probably the most intellectually sound response. Don't ignore your own difficulties, but most surely, ignore those that have nothing but negative contributions or comments. We (most) have enough trouble with handling our own personal difficulties. We certainly do not need to expose ourselves to unfeeling, misdirected and down right mean observations. Chin up.

I was never actually incontinent but wore at school through elemtary school due to the fact that I could never make the rest room when I had to go. So I had to wear for three years at school I don't think anyone knew because I would go to the nurse to change as she kept goodnites for kids like me as we wouldnt. This happened until like 6th grade. After that I was able to stop so I never got made fun of in gym.

I would call this "teasing" not bullying. what would you call being encircled by 3-5 dudes. pushing you around, burning your hair with a cigarette, just waiting for you to throw the first punch, so they can beat the crap out of you? See, to me that's bullying. That's what we put up with in the 70's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back