Mom asked me to wear diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So today my mom was doing the laundry and I ran out of clean underwear after I left the shower, so she, knowing and accepting my ABDL side, told me to wear a diaper for today. It's so cool!

Lucky You! My mum doesn't even know... I wish i had the courage to tell them. I just dont think they would approve of me. At the moment I sneak out after school and buy some pullups (because diapers are 1. Super embarrassing to buy in a store and 2. Way too noisy and big for me to take on and off without anyone noticing) and then hide them like crazy around my room. I'll wait untill i have my own place before buying diapers. Even then ill have to get them online... (I kinda just went a bit overkill there) hope you dont mind :) have fun in your diapers!

Dude awesome! I wish I had that.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

RainbowDash728 said:
Dude awesome! I wish I had that.

You know what's awesome? (and weird?) That I wet my diaper and she saw the diaper sagging and asked me if I wet, then I blushed and nodded and we carried on like nothing happened!

kik91 said:
You know what's awesome? (and weird?) That I wet my diaper and she saw the diaper sagging and asked me if I wet, then I blushed and nodded and we carried on like nothing happened!
Oh my god..loovvee itt!!

Haha.....I wish my wife would insist that I wear diapers, but at least she doesn't mind. I was in a diaper all day and she didn't care. Viva la Saturday!

BigBoyInPullups said:
Lucky You! My mum doesn't even know... I wish i had the courage to tell them. I just dont think they would approve of me. At the moment I sneak out after school and buy some pullups (because diapers are 1. Super embarrassing to buy in a store and 2. Way too noisy and big for me to take on and off without anyone noticing) and then hide them like crazy around my room. I'll wait untill i have my own place before buying diapers. Even then ill have to get them online... (I kinda just went a bit overkill there) hope you dont mind :) have fun in your diapers!

Hi

I see you are in the UK. If you can get to Little Big Land ABU UK seal Diapers there you can just biy one or as many as you won't posable free.

The event if you haven't already been is great as well.

Hope that helps you

Siysiy

- - - Updated - - -

kik91 said:
So today my mom was doing the laundry and I ran out of clean underwear after I left the shower, so she, knowing and accepting my ABDL side, told me to wear a diaper for today. It's so cool!

You are so lucky to have a cool mum.

kik91 said:

You are one lucky person. I wish I had that situation. What diaper brand did you wear?

Dang your lucky, I wish I had someone to do my laundry. I have my own house so I can wear diapers anytime and anywhere I want, but laundry, I wish someone would do that for me.

AnimeDude892 said:
You are one lucky person. I wish I had that situation. What diaper brand did you wear?

Space diaper!

SoakedinTexas said:
Dang your lucky, I wish I had someone to do my laundry. I have my own house so I can wear diapers anytime and anywhere I want, but laundry, I wish someone would do that for me.

^ hahaha. I agree forget the diaper wearing why do I have to do my own washing!

Haha.....I do the laundry for my wife and I and it is a lot of work. My wife used to do it until she lost her leg. The laundry room is in the basement and it would be near impossible for her to get to everything she would need. I also do the ironing, an even worse job.

I'm surprised she didn't offer to change your diaper

Wow, That's awesome! My parents aren't understanding in the slightest. They think that liking diapers makes me crazy or something.

wetatnight said:
I'm surprised she didn't offer to change your diaper

Naww, that would be awkward haha.

Sithlord8448 said:
Wow, That's awesome! My parents aren't understanding in the slightest. They think that liking diapers makes me crazy or something.

You're not crazy! You're awesome the way you are!

That...is...so...awesome. All the more reason to be open and honest about needing diapers.

this is pretty cool, however i would feel super awkward if my mum, dad, sister (any family member) suggested that! How did it go though?

SWABDL2001 said:
this is pretty cool, however i would feel super awkward if my mum, dad, sister (any family member) suggested that! How did it go though?

It was pretty smooth!! I got a free pass to wear diapers openly that day, it was really amazing. Yes, it's awkward at first but I got used to it pretty quickly!!

Wow that is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back