Status
Not open for further replies.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
so my family wants me to go out on the binge on my birthday but im scared I may spit out about my little side can someone help

I'm sure you won't, if you do, they won't remember it!

What's the legal drinking age over there? Because it says under your screen name that you're currently 18. (which would mean you'll be turning 19.)

Illinoise said:
What's the legal drinking age over there? Because it says under your screen name that you're currently 18. (which would mean you'll be turning 19.)

It's 5 years old at home. On licensed premises, it's 16 years old for beer, wine or cider with a meal, 18 for everything else.

I wouldn't worry about revealing your secrets when you're drunk, unless you're the kind of person that ends up highly emotional after drinking (in which case, take it easy or don't drink).

I suggest suppressing those thoughts into the back of your mind and you will be fine.

Have you ever drank before?

If you haven't gotten buzzed before even in the slightest don't get sloshed right off the bat.

Know how much you can handle, have confidence to say I've had enough. Being 18yrs old, I can see that being more difficult for you.

Your inhibitions do drop to a point. I tend to be more creative for example and spout weird chemistry factoids. I've never talked about my weird ass fetishes though.

I doubt you will too.

I've never had that problem drinking, do you get drunk easily and are you a chatty drunk? If its your first time, go easy (keep it to 2 beers or less), and tell your family you don't want to get plastered, trust me, the first beer won't make you tell out your life story unless you were going to anyway

People worry about this anytime they drink or have anesthesia, we expect people to say goofy things , and most people do , but very rarely do people reveal any secrets , and even if they did we would laugh on move on ,we dont actually sit around wondering did patient a really mean they loved there baseball bat or were they intoxicated , they were intoxicated and had no idea what they were saying.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

You probably won't. But be careful if it's your first time.

I'm going to be the old man here and say, don't let others pressure you into doing something you don't want to do. If you don't want to get drunk, you shouldn't do it. I was drunk often when I was younger, and it always made me sick as a dog. At the end of my senior year in college, a few of us had a "last party" and the alcohol was flowing. Well on into the night, I started crying and divulged how much I was going to miss someone after graduation, the someone being a secret love.

Normally I would have never said that, but being drunk erased all my inhibitions and what I was feeling deep down, came to the surface. Days later, I did say goodbye to my friend. He hugged me and cried. Sometimes life is really hard, and those things play in the back of our minds, so be careful. Don't let others push you into doing something you're uncomfortable with.

my mum and brother will be buying me a few and other4 will be buying me one throughout the night and I have only drunk small amounts I mainly do vodka shots and I don't get drunk easily and the drinking age in the uk is 18
(I hope this answersall your questions)

I wouldn't worry about it, alcohol has never had that effect on me or others i have drank with for that matter,

Its liquor, not a truth serum:laugh:

Generally with me, I still have a "filter" when drunk, I generally don't say things I wouldn't want others knowing.

But not all drunk people are the same. I'm still in control of what I do when wasted.

icklespace said:
so my family wants me to go out on the binge on my birthday but im scared I may spit out about my little side can someone help

Hi Ickespace

Firstly Happy birthday.

And as for drinking it really up to you, what the worst that can happen if you come out to your family that you are a Little.

They probably suspect something any way.

But if you don’t wont to go drinking then just tell them that you don’t won’t to.

You got nothing to be ashamed about being Little is just part of who you are.

i only drink goats milk from a nipple bottle even in public as everyone knows i am a baby girl. only suggest you drink a little and dump drink out when nobody watch you

siysiy said:
Firstly Happy birthday
thank you but my birthday is in july it just a subject that came up at the meal table the other day

If you don't like drinking you don't have to. I didn't even have alcohol until a couple days after my 21st and that was like a sip of wine. (And I was at an anime convention with tons of free booze at the room parties on my 21st and people kept offering me drinks since I had to card into one to hang with some friends and the bouncer announced to the whole room it was my 21st.) The 21st birthday (or whatever it is in your country) binge isn't some requirement, you can always decline it if you don't want to do it, or you can just cut yourself off at one or two drinks.

If your bday is in July, happy birthday if I forget , and there is no time like the present yo stay home and tie one on for practice , you could be doing keg stands by your birthday with a little home study, just have an adult buy the books I mean bottles of study agent .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I doubt you've got nothing to worry about unless you're the guy to tell people your entire life story when drunk [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found that if I have water to drink well your dirking I didn't get as bad a hang over that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back