Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tena Goodnites

Default Tena Goodnites

Yes, that's right. I spotted these in the shops but they aren't diapers, they're pads.

I managed to sneak a photo of some that were on the floor.

Just thought I'd point this out. :-)
    Last edited by Kraiden; 04-Mar-2008 at 09:13. Reason: Fixed broken link via request

Thats an interesting photo i have never seen them in the us.

Darkfinn

interesting... they look like maximum absorption panty liners... might be interesting for the ladies...

EmeraldsAndLime

Haha, what the....

yeah i wouldnt buy them just because i couldnt see them holding a man's "package" very well.

Peachy

I wonder how big they are. Judging by the picture, they look the same size as maxi pads for women's periods, so they may be for that very purpose, just more absorbent than the day-time pads. Or they may be bigger, providing protection from night time pee dribbling for women.

Peachy

Tena doesn't make anything for that time of the month, it is for bladder leakage.

The main difference, is the fact that you can even see on the picture they are much thicker than a pad. And period pads (at least good, brand name ones I've bought) don't have the elastic guards on the sides, bladder leakage pads do.

These just look like they hold more than their daytime pads do. I really don't see how they are good for night time, considering no pad has been, at least for me. Also... if I were a guy I wouldn't even bother buying them. They are specifically for women, lol.

Now i know none of this for sure, cause i'm not a girl, but:

In the day time i could see how pads work for women who may dribble pee becuase women's pee doesn't squirt forward, it runs down their front to where they would put a pad in their panties. But if you were laying down (like you do at night), wouldn't your pee run down to where your butt is? I know if i pee laying down, much of my urine runs down there, which is fine if your wearing a diaper, but wouldn't that miss the back of a panty liner?

Okay, I hadn't seen this thread when I posted in the other thread about the Tena Pads. In the US these pads are called "Overnight Pads" and are of the "Ultimate" absorbency type.

cpndl

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbike4x4 View Post
    But if you were laying down (like you do at night), wouldn't your pee run down to where your butt is? I know if i pee laying down, much of my urine runs down there, which is fine if your wearing a diaper, but wouldn't that miss the back of a panty liner?
    Well, I'd assume these aren't made for bedwetting or accidents while laying down. Most likely, you'd only end up using it if you, lets say coughed or sneezed. Then, its generally (not for everyone, of course) a strong squirt of pee, which would reach the pad. Or, if you couldn't make it to the bathroom in time if you woke up in the middle of the night, and you would be standing if that happened. If you were a bedwetter though, I doubt you'd be wearing an adult diaper, not a pad.