Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
It is now after Midnight on Wednesday.
Yesterday afternoon when I was at the WALMART here in Salem, NH, I purchased 6 jars of assorted pureed "Baby Food".
I just feel that if I am to regress to being a "Baby", I should just "eat pureed baby food".
"Babies" do not eat "Adult Foods".
Not that I am totally giving up "Adult Foods".
I am daily going to be having "Adult Food" every day at Supper.
My other primary meal will just be Pureed Baby Food.
As an Autistic person, I have always had food texture sensitivities related to "Vegetables".
When I was a real baby 58 years ago, I "tolerated" and ate my vegetables as pureed baby food, but after being forced to eat the non-baby versions of peas and string beans, I hated those vegetables, and still do to this day.
Anyway, I am just wanting to eat baby food again, so that I can get back to eating my vegetables as an older adult with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Good idea but maybe you should have the vegetable baby foods as a side at meals like mashed carrots etc.

Reactions: Anomayonnaise

A small amount of baby food is ok. But make sure your caregiver has prepared it right otherwise it could taste like cold snot.

Well the ones I test wear not very nice part form one that wasn't that bad.

When there's somebody to feed me it is nice to have my food liquidised to a consistency I have baby food. Being feed by a caregiver is nice if they do it right, not rushing and giving alot of verbal prompts and triggers. Ie hear comes the train and in to the tonel we go 123 yum.

The other thing about baby food is the it could be Hi in calcium this is something that baby's need but adult babies don't and this could give you a tummy up set.

But pooie diapers is part of being a baby.

Think I stay a Little. And eat kids meals.

That and I so looking forward to feeding Isaac his food on our weekend I think he is going for protein drinks. So he will have feeds through out the day. And some like chocolate mose yoga as a treat for being a good baby for me.

It all depends on your baby age.. Most babies only eat baby food to around the age of 7 months, then they start eating adult food..

From what I hear baby food tastes awful lol.
I'd try applesauce, that is about it.
Pretty sure my brothers son (nephew) at 1 is working on real food at the moment.

I think the argument of "babies have to do this" or "babies can't do that" isn't a particularly fruitful one. We're not babies, so we get to pick and choose how and when we emulate them. If you want to eat baby food or even if you want to hate eating baby food, knock yourself out. In your case, you seem to be finding a practical benefit as well as an appeal to your mindset. As long as you're not hurting yourself or others, enjoy your puree and baby it up.

i eat adult food but drink from babies nipple bottle. i can not fall asleep without sucking on a nipple or my pacifier

baby food is designed for babies.. if you want to use food that is more for adults, Just blend it to mush.. and use some old jars to put it in.. :)

I have similar sensory problems thanks to my autism Caitianx. For me though, I have a very hard time tolerating cold and room-temperature mush. I love mashed potatoes, but they make me gag if they've gone cold. I can barely tolerate apple sauce, and have to eat it in small bites, or I'll choke. I could never eat real baby food, yogurt is about as close as I can come!

I make "baby food" from adult recipes from time to time. I've posted a couple of recipes here before. Some things come out great, some not so good. Most of the time I just cut up my food tiny before serving but once in a while I just feel the need for the mush. They do make real baby food awfully bland and in some cases ver boiled which takes some of the nutritional value away plus if you do the cost per weight comparison, oh boy. I use Ball mason jars to store some of the food I make. They have 4 & 8 oz size jars so they are more portion acceptable, 4 oz for fruits and veggies and 8 oz for regular food. My favorite so far has been chicken noodle stew. Chicken with noodles carrots beans and peas and a little broth pureed up, it was quite green but delicious.

123.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back