I Confessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, Kimba. Well... Health issues do suck, but perhaps this combination of things--getting some tough news, and also managing to share a vulnerability with your mom--will prove to be a match made in heaven, so to speak. Her reaction seems to be all good and motherly, and you're obviously in need of that kind of emotional support. You did the right thing. Try to heave a big sigh of relief at having somebody to share this stuff with in real life, even if it's a little awkward at first. As Slomo mentioned above, getting rid of that stress can only be good. There are obviously some other stressors in your life that are more deserving of your energies than figuring out how to equip, indulge, and conceal your little side.

Also, do your best not to extrapolate too much from what you read of your health conditions online. Be duly skeptical of any prognosis that's not delivered to you in person by a doctor who's actually examined you and seen your lab results. Search engines are super awesome at finding worst-case scenarios and deluging you with contradictory or ambiguous information. Yeah, hypertension and messed-up blood chemistry are no good, but you're also quite young. You've got a long road ahead, and plenty of time to get back out of the weeds and onto the road. It can be done. And when you've done what you can do to improve things for yourself, I expect you'll be proud of yourself for it. I only hope that process isn't slowed too much by insurance nonsense and other procedural stuff that's mostly out of your hands.

I had a fun episode about ten years ago when a bout of the stomach flu turned into a bacterial infection of my heart muscle--which manifested as difficulty breathing, and was interpreted by everybody in the ER as a heart attack. They didn't find out what it really was until they'd gone in to perform angioplasty and realized, "Oh, wait. There's no blockage in here. His heart's just all bloated." Turned out to be something called myocarditis. Several months later, I had an echocardiogram. My cardiologist started rattling off all of the dimensions of my heart muscles and valves, and some were fairly abnormal. Aftermath of the infection, or that way from birth? I'll never know. They're just things I get to keep an eye on now. With some things, that's all you can do. :shrug:

Take care.

my parents know aswell, its a little bit embarrassing sometimes but hey, i can rock with it

When my dad found my stash of diapers in the closet, he started questioning me and I got super embarrassed. I told him I like using them and he said he didn't care and I only have to hide them when other people are around. Whether I put on some normal clothes or lock the door, no one else needs to see it. He even bought a few packs of depends and some baby wipes to save me those embarrassing trips to a shop until I started getting tena classic briefs on eBay.

My other abdl items he pays no mind to them. If he finds my pacifier or my bottle out in the open, like I forget to put them away, he put them on the shelf where its out of sight. However, he doesn't change me, I have to do it myself.

Was at Dollar Tree today with my mom; they had PAW Patrol baby bottles but I was still too embarrassed to get one.

Then I was planting flowers and I know she probably saw my Abena sticking out (stupid women's pants and how they're made); I know it doesn't matter anymore but it still feels kind of uncomfortable.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Was at Dollar Tree today with my mom; they had PAW Patrol baby bottles but I was still too embarrassed to get one.

Then I was planting flowers and I know she probably saw my Abena sticking out (stupid women's pants and how they're made); I know it doesn't matter anymore but it still feels kind of uncomfortable.

Heheh... Yeah... As a parent, I suppose I'd be a bit uneasy at seeing my adult child in a babyish diaper, but I expect I'd get over it quickly. You're plainly your own person at this point, and she seems to be choosing her battles wisely.

Cottontail said:
Heheh... Yeah... As a parent, I suppose I'd be a bit uneasy at seeing my adult child in a babyish diaper, but I expect I'd get over it quickly. You're plainly your own person at this point, and she seems to be choosing her battles wisely.

Well, it was a plain Abena, not an AB diaper, but the point still stands.

Baby Wipes? That is one item most females should keep on hand as they are an excellent makeup remover and less expensive that regular make up removers. So, don't be afraid to buy and keep them on hand.

blondiewoof said:
Baby Wipes? That is one item most females should keep on hand as they are an excellent makeup remover and less expensive that regular make up removers. So, don't be afraid to buy and keep them on hand.

...If I wore make-up! I've never been too much into feminine things.

My mother said I was sick when she once found my diapers...

My wife started to provide wipes in all bathrooms. We have seven people in the house so we get the more adult wipes by the case. I don't use them as much as she does and she is not into diapers at all. Like it was said, many people use wipes for everyday cleanliness. If you must have Baby wipes it should still be fine as people do use them for non diaper things. They smell so nice too.

ScruffyDL said:
My wife started to provide wipes in all bathrooms. We have seven people in the house so we get the more adult wipes by the case. I don't use them as much as she does and she is not into diapers at all. Like it was said, many people use wipes for everyday cleanliness. If you must have Baby wipes it should still be fine as people do use them for non diaper things. They smell so nice too.
Heck, you don't even have to buy specifically baby wipes. They have all sorts of brands of basically moist towelettes. Like Wet Ones. The type you'd buy for wiping messy barbecue sauce off your face or fingers. But honestly, even as a somewhat nervous ABDL myself, not even I would be embarrassed to buy wipes since they are used for many purposes.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Well, it was a plain Abena, not an AB diaper, but the point still stands.

Ha! Oops. I'd read "Bambino." Well, they both have a "bee" sound, so I'll blame that.

Today I had my bottle while watching a movie with my mother. Nothing was said, although I did take some comfort in the bird cage partially blocking her view of my recliner from the couch.

I was still feeling too nervous about getting wipes, so I picked some up today my old-fashioned way... with my Mother's Day shopping since I was in the store alone.

But I've enjoyed a bottle three days in a row, so overall things are going well.

I am, however, a bit nervous about pitching the idea about the train table I want for my room. I mean, I've admitted to wearing diapers and drinking from a bottle, so a toy train shouldn't seem like too odd of a request. Not totally sure what we'd tell my dad, he doesn't usually go in my room but he'd probably see it eventually...

Eh it's good that you're enjoying your newfound freedom after telling your mom, but maybe don't go off the deep end too quick. Your parents might get weirded out. Do your normal AB activities for now and you'll be good and don't go overboard.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I was still feeling too nervous about getting wipes, so I picked some up today my old-fashioned way... with my Mother's Day shopping since I was in the store alone.

But I've enjoyed a bottle three days in a row, so overall things are going well.

I am, however, a bit nervous about pitching the idea about the train table I want for my room. I mean, I've admitted to wearing diapers and drinking from a bottle, so a toy train shouldn't seem like too odd of a request. Not totally sure what we'd tell my dad, he doesn't usually go in my room but he'd probably see it eventually...

If you can save up about $80 for it, nothing else should stop you.

Still, I'm glad the confession is going well for you.

I some what envy you Kimba. Your parent fully accpts it. My parents have known for a long time and make me keep it a secret. I can never truly be myself around them. Or really anyone...

ClandestineWing said:
Still, I'm glad the confession is going well for you.

I've truly entered a new world, with the most precious gift of all - acceptance.

ScruffyDL said:

My wife used to use wipes, but in spite of producer claims, they are not flushable. I installed $30 toilet seat bidets on all three toilets, so wipes for NORMAL people are no longer necessary. Savings on wipes and excessive toilet paper provides payback. Of course, I still occasionally use wipes. :sweatdrop:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JG3C1ZE/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Tears of joy for you!😭

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back