Not open for further replies.

babyLana

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi
I have long been an AB
But only now I have the courage to try it all in real life.
I live in a country far from the USA and England. At us this fetish is not extended at all ...:sad:
So I would like to find pen pals. For communication, of course. I want to share my thoughts, events, new discoveries. I also want someone to help me understand this. And anyway, I would like a friend who would understand and support me in this.
Maybe someone is also looking for such a friend?

I do not know where to turn to this and hope for a response.
Sorry for my english, unfortunately, I can make some mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm an AB, maybe I could help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I dont know wat is Tapatalk :( sorry
maby e-mail? or it isnt good for you?

Tapatalk is a Phone application to send messages.

Its a good thing you mentioned english is not your first language, there are a lot of people on here who are willing to discuss your discoveries, your wishes and help you discover yourself, I would continue to post as topics come to you.

what other things outside of ABDL do you have an interest in?

MommyandMattling said:
Tapatalk is a Phone application to send messages.

Its a good thing you mentioned english is not your first language, there are a lot of people on here who are willing to discuss your discoveries, your wishes and help you discover yourself, I would continue to post as topics come to you.

what other things outside of ABDL do you have an interest in?

Happy to hear it)
Oh... I like drawing (animals and some furries). Also I like reading King, J.K.Rowling, advanture books
And watching film of course.
Sometimes I create my own stories in my mind:sweatdrop:
And you?

you should post your drawings on adisc if you are open to the idea, there are lots of artists who post there work on adisc, its all very much fun to look at and compare, perhaps even working together with others on this site to create themes or ideas for the drawings?

I enjoy J.K.Rowling as well, I just got a hard back copy of the hogwarts library edition of fantastical beasts and where to find them.

I find J.K. rowling's writing style is very similar in some ways to T.H.White? and the once and future king?

sorry to bring your thread off-topic

Hi, I absolutly understand how lonely you must feel when you say this 'fetish' is not extended in the country you live in. I would love to know you.

I too am a baby and also open to talking to others.
I like the idea of being a pen pal using email or other messengers and you can also pm me if you want

You are a "real ab"! Because you have these desires! There is no "real"way to be a ab, you can as little or much stuff little stuff as you want, and you will still be a ab, well congratulations on finding your inner ab and I hope you enjoy it for years and years to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back