Social experiment in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsnjones21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm going to do a social experiment in public I want to wear nothing but a pair of pink bunny footie pajamas (nick & Nora) in public and I need to know places to try

Eh... anywhere?

I'm not completely sure what kind of information you seek to gain from such an ''experiment'' - at most you'll probably get a lot of funny looks. Maybe if you're male a few less-than-nice comments. Let's be honest, it's probably more about you tending to an exhibitionist need than conducting a ''social experiment''. I get the exhibitionist thing because I have a streak of it myself - but I personally wouldn't wear footed pajamas in public because they're just that... pajamas.

At least you don't want to wear just a diaper in public...

Thanks for the post this is a class project and to pass we have to be seen in 4 different public places wearing just the footie pajamas but I need to know ideas where and yes I'm a male

Mall,school,Denny's movie.
There you go .

I would suggest a high foot traffic area where people are going someplace else, such as a subway station.

Jsnjones21 said:
Thanks for the post this is a class project and to pass we have to be seen in 4 different public places wearing just the footie pajamas but I need to know ideas where and yes I'm a male
What kind of class would that be?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

sociology We studying social behavior and this was our assignment

Oh, then I could see that. At my school they had to carry around little stuffed animals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back