• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all, new guy from UK here

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelz4legz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi all new guy from Uk here who just happens to be a full time wheelchair driver owing to being paraplegic that is paralysed from the waist down. That said I'm very active and independent and have battled bladder incontinence for years trying various products/devices in an effort to stay reasonably dry and avoiding too much embarrassing moments!!
Really up for chat so please stop by and say hello

Hey hey! Welcome from another uk guy! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wheelz4legz said:
Hi all new guy from Uk here who just happens to be a full time wheelchair driver owing to being paraplegic that is paralysed from the waist down. That said I'm very active and independent and have battled bladder incontinence for years trying various products/devices in an effort to stay reasonably dry and avoiding too much embarrassing moments!!
Good (Very late at night!)!
Welcome!
I myself have Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
I have been wearing dydees since 1986.

Caitian X

Thank you for welcome
caitianx said:
Good (Very late at night!)!
Welcome!
I myself have Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
I have been wearing dydees since 1986.

Caitian X

wheelz4legz said:

Hi and welcome. It's great to meet you. We're a very friendly bunch here and I hope sincerely that you have a great time.

Hi Adrian thank you very much really appreciated, unfortunately I cant send pm just yet but please feel free to drop me a mesage

Last edited:
wheelz4legz said:

I might just add that my college girlfriend was a paraplegic, too. Like you, she had incontinence issues which she accommodated 'quite well' and actually kinked me
into this. Long story, pleasant memories !

Andrewgdfw said:
I might just add that my college girlfriend was a paraplegic, too. Like you, she had incontinence issues which she accommodated 'quite well' and actually kinked me
into this. Long story, pleasant memories !

Yes I've been fortunate in the past having a partner that was 'kinked' by my condition, its really great for boosting one's self confidence

Hi I'm from essex UK I suffer from a very weak bladder all my life Im ok in places that is near a loo like visiting family friends work is a problem so I wear tena knickers as the loos are upstairs as I work for Morrisons I'm on the shopfloor it's busy often come home with very wet clothes now I dont. So I wear protection when I'm out walking working and over the allotment so toilets there

Hi and welcome to the site Mitsi
/I]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back