• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hai Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

baliebox4916

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
my name is and i came here to look around at all the cute articles and i love diapers, my interests are computers, anime, video games, retro and cute stuff, alternate history, overlooked things and more, i came here to read news about abdl community and learn about it more, well adios

(\_/) /''\
(◠ᴗ◕✿)\/\/
(")(") \/

Hello baliebox4916 and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

baliebox4916 said:
my name is and i came here to look around at all the cute articles and i love diapers, my interests are computers, anime, video games, retro and cute stuff, alternate history, overlooked things and more, i came here to read news about abdl community and learn about it more, well adios

(\_/) /''\
(◠ᴗ◕✿)\/\/
(")(") \/

Heya nice to see you. Look! Pink fonts haha

Anyway what kind of games you play? And I love anime too and my kind of anime is probably rarely heard in the west. What retro stuff you into? I'm more of a historian so I kinda learn these retro stuff.

Anyway enjoy your stay at adisc and yeah keep update of news here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back