• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings, All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkey23

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, I finally decided to join this forum. I've been skimming through the threads for a while now, but I'm very shy. I've enjoyed wearing diapers whenever I can for as long as I can remember but there are very few people who know about it and I've mostly kept it a secret. It's good to know there are other people like me out there to talk to and that's why I'm here! I'm a big outdoorsman and I like to be outside whenever I can. I live near the water so I've been out fishing many times and I love seafood. I also love camping and hiking. Good to meet you all!

blinkey23 said:
Well, I finally decided to join this forum. I've been skimming through the threads for a while now, but I'm very shy. I've enjoyed wearing diapers whenever I can for as long as I can remember but there are very few people who know about it and I've mostly kept it a secret. It's good to know there are other people like me out there to talk to and that's why I'm here! I'm a big outdoorsman and I like to be outside whenever I can. I live near the water so I've been out fishing many times and I love seafood. I also love camping and hiking. Good to meet you all!

Hello and welcome to the site. My wife and I used to vacation in northern Ontario at a family cottage on a lake. We did a lot of fishing had had a great time. Now her health doesn't allow the travel and we both miss it. I hope you enjoy this site. Feel free to join in the topics and threads.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome. So many people wonder it they're alone wit this. You're not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back