emotions of wearing diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
well my first post in Adisc and I am working on accepting myself as a diaper lover and having everyone say its wrong to wear a diaper when you can make it to the bathroom or sense you need to go. how do you know you accept yourself? Thank you for your advice

makena43 said:
well my first post in Adisc and I am working on accepting myself as a diaper lover and having everyone say its wrong to wear a diaper when you can make it to the bathroom or sense you need to go. how do you know you accept yourself? Thank you for your advice

First, it neither illegal nor immoral to like diapers. Anyone who says it's wrong, is wrong themselves. Why would you listen to that?

Second, stop caring what others think of you so much. If you want to do something, and someone else says no, do it anyways. Once you feel better for having done it, you own self confidence will go up since you'll be able to trust your own decisions above others.

Wise words

Yes at first it is still unnatural to want to be wet - it goes against years of adulthood where we are programmed that it's wrong

So you will always get people who still can't see its right - they will always be there - but in that me you learn to rise above it and feel happier in passing than out of it - then those doubters seem to fade into background and not matter so much

So be proud be yourself and follow your heart ❤️

I've struggled with this myself as a young adult years ago, I have come to learn that as a human, we are here for such a short time on this earth, everyday is a gift. You might as well do the things you like (as long as that it isn't illegal nor self destructive) and stop keeping up with the Jones (society)

Just be yourself.
Being in diapers is okay.
They are my "wearable toilet" as a 59 year-old with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
:smile1:

What do you. Mean keeping. Up with the Jones?

Oh it means don't. Compare. Your self to others. I. Too have. Autism

the first step, see yourself as the whole, not just a diaper lover,

How do I see myself. As whole?

totally, diapers are awesome and anyone that says different is a poo-poo head ^^

I've never been happier since I accepted I have to wear nappies.

i find it hard to not wear diapers i think the emotions that go with regression are based around comfort and calm mostly and a feeling like i'm literally 5 years old again.

makena43 said:

I'm an adult. I do what I want to do. I don't have to justify my actions to anyone else. "If I'm not bothering you, you ought to leave me alone." is my attitude there. Fortunately I don't have any inconsiderate people hassling me that I have to deal with, and no one that "I have to put up with."

I've never needed to "convince myself" of anything. I see this is a problem for some people, but I've never been able to understand why. Be your own master. Don't waste time worrying about what others think of you, and ignore or distance yourself from those that judge you, they have no right.

ruebenjay said:
i find it hard to not wear diapers i think the emotions that go with regression are based around comfort and calm mostly and a feeling like i'm literally 5 years old again.
Yep. I think that's it for me too. I must have had a powerful imprint as a baby or toddler because the feeling of being back in my comfort zone (that was taken away during the potty training years) is intense, comforting, and over all satisfying. I do not feel like I'm regressing, even if that is the correct term. I just want the same comforts that babies get without being harassed or made to feel like a weirdo because of it. I'm still an adult. Heck, babies don't have facial hair so that right there throws off any illusion. I'm not "confused" or "sick". I just have found a natural way to calming my mind and bringing peace to my inner self. It's actually pretty darn cool that my brain can do that. Sometimes I feel sorry for ordinary vanilla people that don't have any extra personal excitements.

I too have learned not to worry what others think.

This is a struggle for me too. I go back and forth with this on a day to day basis. Sometime this effects if I wear or not, other times it doesn't. For so many it seems simple, but for me it's complicated and that's all I can say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've found even if I'm having one of my moods where my ABDL side seems nasty to me, those feelings disappear when I'm in them. I was explaining this to my wife this very morning. The act of wearing diapers, etc triggers that personality, much like actors become their characters when in costume. I used to do some dumb videos as a smart ass cop and his personality was so far removed from mine and yet I could assume that identity and even the way he thought and I would become someone else for a time.

I want to wear diapers. In the brekroom. I done it a few times. Its true. I did. Feel my confidence. Grow. But I am still nervous. And. Don't like. Guys around. Just. Girls. Maybe that is why I chicken. Out. Oh any idea on. When. You. Use comfy dry diaper. I want to take off. Diaper by remove. The white. Tapes. The problem. Is. When. I put it back on the blue. Tapes it does stick any ideas. Thank you

makena43 said:
How do I see myself. As whole?
Aren't you more to yourself then just someone who wants to wear diapers? don't you have a life otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back