Dry diaper feeling amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

macncheese

Banned
Role
  1. Incontinent
One of the best feelings to me is a freshly changed, dry diaper. I love the cooling factor of the baby powder combined with the rash cream, especially in rising temperatures. Unfortunately, I don't tend to stay dry for as long as I'd like :-/

Any thoughts on this? I can't be the only one!

Feeling the same way. Usually stays dry for max a hour, but yes the feeling of a dry diaper is good, sort of relaxing since I know it will be a while before having to change, again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am usually wet again within half an hour or so but yes it is nice for a while.

ST50 said:
I am usually wet again within half an hour or so but yes it is nice for a while.

Same here! They feel great but as I leak constantly they never stay dry that long!

The best thing about diapers is wetting it and feeling the warmpth spred. And the only thing better than that is changing into a fresh clean diaper. It's a vicious cycle that only keeps getting better.

This might be kind of gross to admit, but when I was a kid in the 80's, they would always show commercials for Huggies (I think) that compared their superior brand with the "ordinary brand that leaks", while showing some poor unfortunate toddler waddling around in a heavy diaper. I always liked that heavy, saggy look.

A new diaper is also the best fitt d as it is just how you like it and not had a chance to shift about of clump up between the legs

I totally agree with siriuspup, a dry diaper is so much more comfortable. It seems to just sit on my body perfectly and my pants just hug it in all the right ways! some diapers retain that feeling after wetting but it's usually the thin diapers, at least that's what experience has showed me

I'm in the same boat. Just hope it doesn't spring a leak like I do! hehe.

That was a terrible joke I'm sorry.

Hotdog55 said:
I'm in the same boat. Just hope it doesn't spring a leak like I do! hehe.

That was a terrible joke I'm sorry.
I've been finding it is hard to talk about anything ABDL related without making accidental :laugh: puns. Maybe I'm just being a big baby and should get over it. D'oh!

When I was just an AB/DL I usually preferred to be wet but now that I'm AB/DL and IC there are definitely days when I relish every moment I spend dry.

Since I'm IC I wear diapers for a reason, keeping my clothes dry, my diapers serve a purpose, I like the feeling of putting on a new dry diaper, but also likes the feeling of the wet one.

NotTheAverageMan said:
Since I'm IC I wear diapers for a reason, keeping my clothes dry, my diapers serve a purpose, I like the feeling of putting on a new dry diaper, but also likes the feeling of the wet one.

better a wet diaper then a wet chair

rennecfox said:
better a wet diaper then a wet chair

Very true. I have a washable pad in my arm chair in case I fall asleep and flood my nappy or incontinence pad.

Can't beat those washable sheets - as you say better safe than soggy

Tommycombs said:
I've been finding it is hard to talk about anything ABDL related without making accidental :laugh: puns. Maybe I'm just being a big baby and should get over it. D'oh!
You might end up getting pun-ished being sent to the corner.

Slomo said:
The best thing about diapers is wetting it and feeling the warmpth spred. And the only thing better than that is changing into a fresh clean diaper. It's a vicious cycle that only keeps getting better.

That's it right there! Slomo has solved the riddle why being back in diapers is so good.

There is no down side to diapers. Dry diaper, damp diaper, wet diaper, dry diaper, damp diaper, wet diaper... repeated over & over for a lifetime of diaper pleasure and happiness.

UrbanOtter said:
Same here! They feel great but as I leak constantly they never stay dry that long!

Same here I drip and dribble all the time and sometimes it is just a slow steady stream. I have hardly any bladder control now.

For my IC I seem to have never got past just minor stuff, drip and dribble and it's stayed at that point for some time but the feeling of changing is great, heck I even like the sounds the tapes make, the nice feeling of fresh air as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back