Status
Not open for further replies.

Inuyasha92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Bambino ships diapers to my house pretty fast. I only retrieve the mail at our apartment (I live with my mom), which makes it a breeze in that department. But bringing them in without a jacket or my backpack to conseal it is what's hard. I was bringing in my Bambino Teddys and as I was walking in, my Mom saw the white envelope and asked what that was. I said I didn't know and that it wasn't mine. I went back outside and hid the diapers in the truck of the car, and as I went to do errands, I just hid them in a Kohl's shopping bag and brought them in. 😆

Next time I'll just hide them in the car, but what do I do if I feel like buying a 10 pack from ABU later on? I think they leave those by your doorstep 😟

If keeping things hidden is really important, you should seriously consider if it's a good idea having diapers while living at home. It's possible to reduce risk with solid hiding spots, good disposal techniques, and proper planning but it's never going to be risk free.

All that said, if you decide to order, this service would seem like a good option: https://www.ups.com/content/us/en/shipping/time/service/value_added/hold_pickup.html

Last edited:
You can also have package sent to UPS/Fedex stores and held for a few days at a low fee. Or you can rent a P.O. Box or UPS box for i think around $80 a year

Also as Trevor said be careful and think this out. I'd also add only have diapers around if you are willing to tell the truth if you do get found out. because a lie almost always makes things worse or much more stressful. Tho when I say truth I don't mean come right out and say hello I like to wear diapers. You can hide things, just don't make stuff up to explain it off...

LilByte said:
You can also have package sent to UPS/Fedex stores and held for a few days at a low fee.
You can also have it redirected and held at a ups/fedex office for free if you have your shipping number. Having it redirected and held after its shipped ive never been charged. Not saying thats the case for all locations but just another way of doing it that is "normally" free.

my mom once found my diaper stash and i think she was weird-ed out by it. but aside from that i've managed to conceal them pretty well.

I get weirded out sometimes ordering my packages since I live in a small house with my two kids. My wife knows, obviously, but sometimes a package arrives when they are home. Dad got another mystery package! My wife tells me the kids don't care and won't care and to just tell them it's something private and leave it at that. I have toyed with the idea of picking them up from UPS but honestly, I don't think I need to go that far to be discreet.

Trevor said:
If keeping things hidden is really important, you should seriously consider if it's a good idea having diapers while living at home. It's possible to reduce risk with solid hiding spots, good disposal techniques, and proper planning but it's never going to be risk free.

All that said, if you decide to order, this service would seem like a good option: https://www.ups.com/content/us/en/shipping/time/service/value_added/hold_pickup.html

LilByte said:
You can also have package sent to UPS/Fedex stores and held for a few days at a low fee. Or you can rent a P.O. Box or UPS box for i think around $80 a year

Also as Trevor said be careful and think this out. I'd also add only have diapers around if you are willing to tell the truth if you do get found out. because a lie almost always makes things worse or much more stressful. Tho when I say truth I don't mean come right out and say hello I like to wear diapers. You can hide things, just don't make stuff up to explain it off...

Right now, all I can afford is 2 packs, so I should be good there. I do have my own privacy in wearing, as I close my door at night. I'm just afraid of telling her because she thought me wanting to wear diapers was weird for me to request as a kid back then. But I have been told by her before I have a right to my own privacy.

I bought diapers once I moved out.

Funny, just a couple posts above I wrote about how I've never shipped them to a different location. Well, now I have. I ordered a case of Bambinos and upon checkout, they now gave me the option of picking a FedEx store to ship to. I picked the closest location and was able to pick it up at my convenience and get them home and put away with no issues. Nice to not have to wait around, wondering when the fun package is going to arrive! I'll probably make this my go-to routine from now on due to how simple and hassle free it was.

Why don't you rent a PO Box and had them delivered there.

A few years ago when I lived with a housemate I had a similar situation. His girlfriend decided to move in for a few weeks and I was expecting a delivery for a date I would be in. Unfortunately, the delivery arrived earlier than expected and she took receipt of it.

Imagine my horror when I came in and the box of nappies is sat next to her. It was still in the cardboard packaging, but the website was listed on the side of it. She just smiled, I was worried, turns out in the end she knew all along. She was a snooper, and had found my stash under my bed. She did ask me a few questions about it later on, but not a lot more was said. She and him moved out not long after.

Ryano said:
A few years ago when I lived with a housemate I had a similar situation. His girlfriend decided to move in for a few weeks and I was expecting a delivery for a date I would be in. Unfortunately, the delivery arrived earlier than expected and she took receipt of it.

Imagine my horror when I came in and the box of nappies is sat next to her. It was still in the cardboard packaging, but the website was listed on the side of it. She just smiled, I was worried, turns out in the end she knew all along. She was a snooper, and had found my stash under my bed. She did ask me a few questions about it later on, but not a lot more was said. She and him moved out not long after.

Yike! I have a good feeling my current roommate know about my diapers but she has said nothing for multiple reasons.
1. She doesn't want to embarrass me.
2. She doesnt want me to know she was snooping. Since she know i have trouble trusting people.
3. She is waiting for me to confess.

If you plan on a bigger purchase in the future, have you considered going to you're local post office and signing up for a po box?

rennecfox said:
If you plan on a bigger purchase in the future, have you considered going to you're local post office and signing up for a po box?

Gina said:
Why don't you rent a PO Box and had them delivered there.

I am thinking about doing that and having all my purchases go to that address. One of my next purchases this coming month is a 10 pack of ABU Super Dry Kids. But I may do what Trevor suggested in the time being with UPS and just have em hold my package for 5 days.

There's a UPS store right across from the apartment complex I live in.

I have a mailbox at a store called PakMail, it is similar to ups and FedEx stores except no affiliation with one or the other. I get a text when I have a package waiting, they sign for everything and if I need to ship stuff I get 10% off. Cost is like ten bucks a month.

The guy that owns the store knows I order diapers. I had a case of diapers come in that the box ripped a bit. He asked what they were and if I needed to unpack them and file a damage claim... I said they were adult diapers for me. I can easily pass off the need due to by back issues. And nothing more was said.

Recently I had a case shipped to my house I share with my mom... she texted me that my diapers had arrived (yes she knows)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My dad discovered I was an AB when I was 16 after he found baby toys and bottles in my closet. My mom knew about it as well but didn't talk about it until recently. My mom made me sign a "treaty" saying if I bought any more baby stuff I would have to live with my dad or become homeless. I moved in with my boyfriend who is my daddy so I got to escape from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back