Do you guys ever have this kind of trouble in diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have that too, and I don't even like messing anyway.

When I first started messing, I had a tough time with it. I've learned if I relax enough, I can do it rather easily. Although on occasion I'll help it. That's only because I want the feel of a dirty diaper, just like a baby.

I find messing easier than wetting. Unless I'm squatting or standing, my bladder sphincter squeezes itself shut and won't let anything out, no matter how bad I have to go. My bowels do not have that problem.

I'm incontinent so whatever happens happens. But I think it takes time to mess or wet because your body is not used to going in a diaper. Just give it some time.

Have the fun and squish of a full diaper without the smell and messy cleanup by filling your diaper with a couple of cups of cooked instant oatmeal.

I can only go when I'm on the potty. I can't seem to go anywhere else because my bladder is trained to only use the potty. :c That's one of the reasons I stopped wearing my Depend pull-up underwear unless that little bothersome woman thing comes.

I don't wear very often, but when I do, I usually use some laxative encouragement. It speeds things along very nicely.

It is physically impossible for me to mess my diaper as I have no rectum

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

20170519_093209.jpgIt takes time to "un-toilet train." You just have to get deep into littlespace, imagine yourself as a real baby, and relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back