• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanOtter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi there

After having been a reader of this forum for a few months now i decided to take the plunge and join.

About me - I'm a sporty, active guy from London, UK and i wear a nappy 24/7.

And why I'm here - I have ADHD and have always had bedwetting problems which ha resulted in me pretty much needing protection every time i go to sleep.
In my late twenties this started to extend to leaking during the day which i understandably found both upsetting and alarming.

Having seen a number of urologists and even undergone two operations to try and 'dry me up' i finally picked up the pad as it were and went full time. it was a revelation. The anxiety and depression that i was experiencing went and my entire mood and personality changed.

That was over five years ago and i am now a very happy padded chappie. Since going full time my incontinence has progressed to the point where i now have no urinary control. And seeing as i have a nappy on 24/7 about two years ago laziness got the better of me and i now use them fully as it were for wetting and messing.

The freedom and confidence that a nappy has given me is amazing, i have always been active but i have done so much more in the last few years than i ever did before.

Cheers,

Urban Otter

Reactions: Edu14
Heyyyy great intro from a northern lad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, Urban Otter, sounds like you have resolved any early issues that you may have had with urine incontinence, and I am interested to read that you now both wet and mess your pad. I have similarly found messing in a nappy, with plastic pants or rubber pants, to be just what I need. Best regards.

Welcome to the forum. What are some of the sports you partake in or enjoy spectating?

Hi
I'm a bit of an outdoor sports fanatic. I play rugby, run, swim, surf, mountain bike, paddle board. These are probably the main ones but I'll give most things a go.

- - - Updated - - -

DLC93 said:
Welcome to the forum. What are some of the sports you partake in or enjoy spectating?

Hi

I'm a bit of an outdoor sports fanatic. I play rugby, run, swim, surf, mountain bike, paddle board. These are probably the main ones but I'll give most things a go.

UrbanOtter said:
Hi

That's cool. I enjoy some kayaking when camping, badminton is fun too. Some of the other sports I enjoy are ice hockey, auto racing, some lacrosse, and occasionally American football.

Welcome - glad you at one with your diapers - losing the stress over needing them can really help your life

Also on the topic of help - I bet the extra padding helps relive saddle sores when mountain biking 😂

SiriusPup said:
Welcome - glad you at one with your diapers - losing the stress over needing them can really help your life

Also on the topic of help - I bet the extra padding helps relive saddle sores when mountain biking 😂

Hi @SiriusPup thanks for the message. Yeah, I'm now totally at easy with the fact I need to wear a nappy, I actually enjoy it now and try to look for the benifits as opposed to the drawbacks. I certainly don't let it hold me back in any way.

As for mountain biking padded, yeah, it can help! I tend towards a thicker pad anyway and normally have a booster in too so it's a fair wad between my legs to cushion the ride. The only thing to watch out for is if you come down hard you can split the nappy which has happened a few times and then the gel gets everywhere! Not so fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back