harley quinn diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone know if there is any diapers with Harley Quinn on them? I collect Harley quinn stuff, i know there is pacifiers out there (which want), but don't know where to get them, but yea maybe its far fetched but if anyone knows let me know.

Warmness said:
Does anyone know if there is any diapers with Harley Quinn on them? I collect Harley quinn stuff, i know there is pacifiers out there (which want), but don't know where to get them, but yea maybe its far fetched but if anyone knows let me know.

I have never heard of any Harley Quinn diapers, but what I would do is buy Bambino plain white ultra stretch or ABU simples and put Harley Quinn stickers on them.

Sorry never seen any either but I remember reading other peeps use temporary tattoos on diapers to make them all customised and I am sure there's plenty of Harley temporary tattoos out there to practice with.

Not exactly what you are after I am sure but at least you can practice with as many as you like, wear the ones that are not for your collection until you get the perfect one for your display :)

I plan on doing this one day to make Star Wars, X-Men and Dragon themed diapers.

Not seeing anything adult sized.

That would be awesome if they did. I plan on making diaper tapes that are mlp and hello kitty.

Harley Quinn isn't exactly the kind of thing that gets branded on products intended for infants/small children.

A mentally and physically abused psychopathic escaped convict is probably not on any parent's list of diaper designs they want for their children. I'm not thinking this is going to be on any Pampers any time soon.

On the other hand, I'd wear it. especially if it was the 90's cartoon version.

nobodyknows said:
Yeah, I'd want a Harley Quinn diaper with the original cartoon design too. I'd want one that just has the red and black colors of her original costume.

like this, on a half red, half black diaper.

b78c66c2f5002f03f097ed0c76bdf31f.jpg

harly quinn diapers would be awesome. also suicide squad is a very cool movie, harly quinn should get her own spin off movie or variety show. imagine it.... harly quinn presents: this is your life :p

ruebenjay said:
harly quinn diapers would be awesome. also suicide squad is a very cool movie, harly quinn should get her own spin off movie or variety show. imagine it.... harly quinn presents: this is your life :p

Wouldn't call suicide squad the movie a good adaption of the comics but compared to B. V. S. it wasn't a terrible joke. That said, she is getting another animated movie with Batman.

Then again we run into the whole licensing issue to. A manufacturer can't just slap a copyrighted image onto their product and start selling it. It requires coming to a licensing agreement with the IP owner (which can be anywhere from reasonable to hilariously high), and that's if the owner of the IP is even willing to let you use it at any cost. Really anything marketed to young children is going to be a guaranteed no because they don't want to be associated in any way with anything people might consider weird, they have to "protect their brand" because it's public image directly impacts its value. I don't think we'll ever see MLP diapers. Go get some rearz princess with it's unicorns, that's about as close as you're likely to ever see.

As for Harley Quinn, again I can't imagine them licensing that to anyone for diapers. Not because they think it's weird, but simply because it's not worth it to them. They're big, and any licensing fees anyone would be willing to pony up would probably not even pay their squad of lawyers to draw up for signing. HQ is probably a $200,000 property. We're never going to see that on a diaper. No ABDL manufacturer can afford it, and no baby diaper manufacturer (that can afford it) wants it.

MLP on baby diapers however, is quite doable. I'm surprised we haven't seen any yet. (or have we?)

bambinod said:
Then again we run into the whole licensing issue to. A manufacturer can't just slap a copyrighted image onto their product and start selling it. It requires coming to a licensing agreement with the IP owner (which can be anywhere from reasonable to hilariously high), and that's if the owner of the IP is even willing to let you use it at any cost. Really anything marketed to young children is going to be a guaranteed no because they don't want to be associated in any way with anything people might consider weird, they have to "protect their brand" because it's public image directly impacts its value. I don't think we'll ever see MLP diapers. Go get some rearz princess with it's unicorns, that's about as close as you're likely to ever see.

As for Harley Quinn, again I can't imagine them licensing that to anyone for diapers. Not because they think it's weird, but simply because it's not worth it to them. They're big, and any licensing fees anyone would be willing to pony up would probably not even pay their squad of lawyers to draw up for signing. HQ is probably a $200,000 property. We're never going to see that on a diaper. No ABDL manufacturer can afford it, and no baby diaper manufacturer (that can afford it) wants it.

MLP on baby diapers however, is quite doable. I'm surprised we haven't seen any yet. (or have we?)

Or...just get some stickers

Walgreens has training pants with MLP on them for a couple of years. There are posts on here like reviews...

jcwilliams343 said:
Walgreens has training pants with MLP on them for a couple of years. There are posts on here like reviews...

not sure how thats relevant to this as thats a different license and different circumstance far more relevant to children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back