Peeing in a bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Lately I've been indulging my little side by peeing into bottles.

I'm up early in the morning, and usually hold my morning pee for a long time, as it makes me feel really little, like being a distracted little boy who should stop what he's doing and go to the potty, but chooses to hold on instead. Sometimes I hold on for too long, and my pyjamas get a bit wet before I go and have a shower.

A few days ago, I was really busting when I woke up, like incredibly desperate. I was making a coffee in the kitchen, and was potty dancing around, holding myself like a naughty boy, and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on for very long at all, particularly after I went outside in the cold pre-dawn air, where I can have an accident without creating a big mess.

That's when I spied the empty 2 litre milk jug on the bench......

I took it outside with me, and logged on here, reading the stories about other littles enjoying their special playtime. The cold air, morning coffee, and undelivered morning pee teamed up to have me squirming around uncomfortably in my chair.

I started to reminisce about being allowed to go in a bottle in the back seat of the car when I was little and on a big drive, and I recreated that mentally, whispering about how badly I needed to do a wee, and how I was going to have an accident very soon if I didn't go.

So my imaginary mother handed me the bottle, and little me used it, remaining seated, and freeing myself under the table through the button fly in my pyjamas, and I emptied myself into the bottle.

It was such an awesome little experience! I felt a bit shy and embarrassed, but also relieved, and proud that I didn't get my pants all yucky and wet.

I've been doing it most days since, and it really helps me regress into a genuine little frame of mind.

This must be how open-minded but uninterested people feel about diapers when they hear about them. It does nothing for me but more power to you. Just remember which bottle is which when you get thirsty.

Being biologically female I don't quite have it that easy, but on occasion I do like to experiment with pee-play out of diapers. I've wet myself in the shower, peed on newspaper, peed outside, made a funnel so I can go standing up. I recently had to do a 24-hour urine collection test and was given an insert to put on the toilet; I'm saving it to play around with.

Not sure about actual drink bottles but my mum certainly let me use various containers when I was little. My clearest memory was of needing a wee in the night while on a sleeper train, sitting over the edge of the bunk while mum held a plastic tub against my body for me to go in. I think I had to go in a watering can once! But at that age, a few years after I was potty trained and using the toilet by myself, she preferred that I didn't go to the bathroom after bedtime, as once I was fully awake I found it hard to get to sleep again or hard to get to sleep if I wasn't already. I would call for her and she would bring my potty to use in the bedroom, with only the night light on, and would sit and wait with toilet paper and take the potty away when I was finished. I think she wiped me too if I had done a poo, although what I remember most about that is how smelly it made the bedroom.

Fast forward to today and yes, I do sometimes use handy containers when I haven't got the benefit of a nappy on. I will use almost anything that can be properly sanitised or discarded after use, and is not for kitchen use. Any kind of bucket or bowl can be used to wee in, as well as proper hospital-style bed bottles and pans of course. I have done experiments with funnels and tubing for convenience in bed, which typically drained into a one gallon plastic can. FUD's (girls' wee funnels) are a great idea and it's wonderful to think that it might soon be socially acceptable (although perhaps not very elegant and feminine) for a girl to go anywhere a boy can, including into a bottle in the car if that's convenient.

I actually find it surprising, that there doesn't seem to be much common ground between being DL and being interested in other ways of relieving oneself without being into scat or omorashi etc. I don't think I have a specific pee fetish, I don't drink or play with urine, but I do enjoy the sensations of weeing and pooing and find them enjoyable aspects of daily life. I also enjoy finding new / more fun / more convenient ways of 'going to the bathroom', so it was mainly for that reason that I discovered nappies to be pretty much the best experience out there. It took a while to recognise the other positives about being in nappies, they were first and foremost another kind of convenient receptacle in which to potty, just like a bottle or leg bag.

Note said:
OK, so you have a pee fetish, didn't ask for that information but whatever, that's your thing. The only time I could justify peeing into a bottle is for survival (like Bear Grylls) or on very long trips with no possibility to stop at a restroom. I know one thing though, piss in a bottle is the last thought I want running through my head in the morning (or at night) when I am drinking out of mine...

If the fact that some people on a site about DIAPERS have a pee fetish also is gross to you, you might be on the wrong site.

Note said:
Did I specify that I find it gross? No, just that it's not my thing and the last thought I want running through my head when I am drinking out of my bottle.

Furthermore, just because you have a specific fetish that doesn't mean that every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to hear about it, unless asked, even on a fetish site.

Well, seeing that 99% of the people here PEE in diapers, you can't find it surprising that pee fetish might be discussed.

Tip: read the thread title. Don't like it? Then you don't have to read it. Having a mini-rant on a topic you don't like just makes you look like an ass.

Note said:
I definitely don't find it surprising, and it's perfectly okay to share your various kinks and fetishes here; that's what ADISC is for after all. But people do have a tendency, by nature to have varying opinions about any given topic, and your point of view might not always resonate with others; as already proven in this thread. And titles can be misleading.

Not sure about that percentage though...

Well... I think ''Peeing in a bottle'' is pretty indicative of what this thread is about, unless you were unsure if it was about a baby bottle, pop bottle, etc. :shrug:

The whole point of the thread, was explaining how doing it puts me into a little frame of mind. It's nothing to do with a pee fetish as such, although I certainly do have one. But as a little, it's something that helps me regress. It makes me feel like a little kid again.

Wombat said:
The whole point of the thread, was explaining how doing it puts me into a little frame of mind. It's nothing to do with a pee fetish as such, although I certainly do have one. But as a little, it's something that helps me regress. It makes me feel like a little kid again.

I want to make clear that I got this part of your thread and I think it's interesting how an alternative approach can have effects similar to what others find. Your thread seems relevant and on-topic, even if you happen to be the only one around who has feelings for that behavior. Rock on!

Wombat said:
Lately I've been indulging my little side by peeing into bottles.
[...]
So my imaginary mother handed me the bottle, and little me used it, remaining seated, and freeing myself under the table through the button fly in my pyjamas, and I emptied myself into the bottle.

It was such an awesome little experience! I felt a bit shy and embarrassed, but also relieved, and proud that I didn't get my pants all yucky and wet.

I've been doing it most days since, and it really helps me regress into a genuine little frame of mind.

Trevor said:
I want to make clear that I got this part of your thread and I think it's interesting how an alternative approach can have effects similar to what others find. Your thread seems relevant and on-topic, even if you happen to be the only one around who has feelings for that behavior. Rock on!

I this this thread is amazing! Thanks for sharing Wombat!

Like Trevor my first reaction was, 'oh...ok.'. I have only one memory of peeing in a bottle and it was not a pleasant college experience! *Uguuu~*

But, then reading your description of your feelings... I was surprised to find it was totally pushing my buttons!

The feelings of awkwardness and shame, and lack of choice and control, but also the feelings of pride and accomplishment... *blushes*

I went through the cycle of thinking, 'huh, not my think kinda icky,' to 'oh gosh this is kinda... um', to 'oh dear I hope Mommy never gets this in her head,' to 'Hmmmm, should I tell her about this?'.

So yeah, yet again I find it's less about diapers or pee or any specific *thing* for me, but the feelings that make me feel little and safe and blushy...

I never knew this appealed to people, I just used to do this before diapers as an alternative to leaving the room at night to head to the bathroom do to it waking people at night at my previous house.

rennecfox said:
I never knew this appealed to people, I just used to do this before diapers as an alternative to leaving the room at night to head to the bathroom do to it waking people at night at my previous house.
You stole My Point - so I will just second it - if not in diapers ( which is rare these days ) I will use a bottle as it's easier than running to a toilet holding my bits so I don't leak on the floor - a lot of people use this as a convienece thing and truckers do it regularly and just throw the bottles out the window onto the grass on roadside

And although not the place for all detail - for the record - I do have a major pee fetish and have peed in some places that will be shouted down as taboo

On car trips as a little child I would be given a bottle to go in.
Some truck drivers still use bottle's they call those trucker bombs.

BabyDenise said:
Well...there was this thing call Chamber Pots https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chamber_pot back in the days before indoor plumbing.

LOl this made me chuckle - I guess the bottle is just a modern day alternative - sort of down wid da yoof type of thing ��

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back