Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Drinking and diapers

Sorry about that, I will note however if you put an ecotrachwal tube in a conious person they tend to really not like you any more .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

It's pretty much impossible for me to not be diapered while drinking, particularly with beer. Wine and shorts aren't so bad. While I'm there in the pub it's fine, I just use my catheters more frequently (once per pint of beer, as a general rule, as opposed to once every 4-5 hours normally). But I can guarantee that I will overflow before I get home so at the very least, I have to put a diaper on before I leave the pub. And I HATE having to use a busy pub bathroom for that. I have a mental list of my favourite pubs in town with large stalls that are easy to change in. One of them also does a good range of craft beers and is pretty cheap too, so it's a triple-win.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    It's pretty much impossible for me to not be diapered while drinking, particularly with beer. Wine and shorts aren't so bad. While I'm there in the pub it's fine, I just use my catheters more frequently (once per pint of beer, as a general rule, as opposed to once every 4-5 hours normally). But I can guarantee that I will overflow before I get home so at the very least, I have to put a diaper on before I leave the pub. And I HATE having to use a busy pub bathroom for that. I have a mental list of my favourite pubs in town with large stalls that are easy to change in. One of them also does a good range of craft beers and is pretty cheap too, so it's a triple-win.
    To track bathrooms anywhere in the world I use the app wheelmate , it tells you the location of the nearest bathroom to you anywhere in the world , as well as what type of facilities are available, the cleaning schedule and takes reviews , plus you can create a personal favorites list and add positive other negative reviews of the bathrooms you use , it uses the GPS in your phone to locate the closest bathroom almost anywhere in the world.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Absolutely ESSENTIAL for me to pad up properly before a session on the beers. For a big night it's usually something like an ABU with a couple of boosters in it, like that I can be pretty confident I won't leak even if I do pass out on a mates couch at the end of the night.

I've never been fully drunk when diapered, although I'm sure it'd be fun, the amount of times I'm heading to the bathroom at a night club, would be easier to just carry on dancing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i havn't done this but it sounds intense. definitely getting my drank on and being diapered

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    I've never been fully drunk when diapered, although I'm sure it'd be fun, the amount of times I'm heading to the bathroom at a night club, would be easier to just carry on dancing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This just conjured images of someone dancing as though they had dumbells in their pants. I see what you're saying though. Not teasing you. I like the fact that you can watch a whole movie without bathroom breaks!

Off topic - but it was mentioned about drinking through your anus - also please don't try the craze of pouring neat vodka into your eyes - it doesn't get you drunk - but it will sting a lot and could weaken your eyesight

( As an EMT I have seen many teenagers with red blurry eyes who look like they have had a round with a champion boxer)

On topic - like many here it is dangerous for me to drink alcohol without padding - it goes straight through me and down my trouser leg if I don't 😂

It certainly does do that! Seems to turn your plumbing into a faucet without a shut off valve. At least that's what it does to me.

Drinking never ends well for me.. Ever. I used to have great tolerance to alcohol, could drink as much as I wanted and not even be hung over.

Then one time I blacked out, and woke up without pants. (Apparently I peed them purposely and fell over laughing about it) then it happened again except my wet pants were next to my bed. Then a third time and let's just say baby girl can be such an idiot! But the last time took the cake. My mother in laws boyfriend got me drunk and we talked for a long time, and he was being very nice and then brought out stronger alcohol and being drunk had me going yep sure tastes like water anyway. I was at least diapered but not well enough and apparently was to drunk to change because by the end of the night not only was my diaper saturated but so was dress, my tights and ended up standing in a puddle. He gave me a hug and then asked why my back was soaking wet. (I said please ignore that) Oh and then he ruined the entire evening by then shoving his tongue down my throat! (Yucky)

Not too surprisingly I haven't had more than one drink at a time since.