Not open for further replies.

wackoreese

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Probably the best thing ever since I became legal age 2 days ago. I had no idea alcohol made your kidneys go insane and just flood out urine. I had to go 5 times yesterday in one hour after *one* miller lite. Since it was pretty much pure water it held so much more and the feeling is indescribable :thumbsup:. But since beer tastes like coffee to me, I have to add in some arnold palmer to drown out the bad taste. Anyone else love doing this?

it isn't just the kidneys either, it can give bowel issues, especially beer which is highly carbonated.

After 8-10 drinks I'll wet in the night and not remember it, even though I'm sure I wake up. But I remember I'm padded and go back to sleep quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always wear at least a depend pull-up when I'm drinking away from home now, because there's no way I'll make the walk home without stopping two or three times in the alley.

I actually started wearing in college due to having accidents after parting a little too much. Needless to say ten years later I'm still wearing!!

Reactions: dearmaria94
I've never worn while drinking before. I know how alcohol is though; once you break the ice with a trip to the restroom frequent trips follow. Usually takes a few beers before I get there.

I recently graduated from college but when I was there we'd go down to the bar in town on 'mug night' and we'd usually drink two large mugs of whatever they had as specials for that night, and a few shots too. Never had a accident but there were some close calls, especially on the trip back to the dorm lol.

DLC93 said:
Never had a accident but there were some close calls, especially on the trip back to the dorm lol.

On the ride back from the place I got my first bellini at my bladder was absolutely screaming by the time I ran to my bathroom and flooded so bad it leaked a good amount out on to the towels I had placed.

I love drinking while diapered. I know it's not the healthiest thing to do, but it just makes it easier to relax and perhaps regress a little bit. I try to limit it to once a week or less often. I'll probably be nicely drunk and diapered tomorrow night, though.

Mmmm I love coffee infused beer.

Diapers and booze go hand in hand for sure just stay hydrated.

I never wear diapers when I drink, since I'm always with friends which most of them are not aware of my little side. BUT when I'm home alone (and that's usually my diaper nights and days) I sometimes add some alcohol (Irish cream :p) to my milk, to make it more tasty and loosen the bladder a bit. :)

I just found 2 bags of the back to plastic Depends and bought rum at the same time and made a joke about it, alcohol and diapers what could be better or something like that got a quick laugh from the teller.
when I would drink with guys I worked with that knew I wore for medical reasons, well one time my friend counted how many times I had to run to the bathroom for the same quantity of beer we all had, it averaged out to about 9 trips to the can for there 3 trips. I was trying my hardest to stay dry as I knew I would not make the drive home dry.
Diapers are a must because there is a high chance I will wet at night, some times I will fall asleep in my recliner after a few mixed drinks and wake up wet, and honestly I would rather that happen then try to stumble around my hoard to almost get to the bathroom and trip over something

I almost always am drinking and diapered. Alcohol and diapers imo are the perfect combo for unwinding after work.

wackoreese said:
Probably the best thing ever since I became legal age 2 days ago. I had no idea alcohol made your kidneys go insane and just flood out urine.

No way! You made it to 21 without a single drink of alcohol?! I don't believe it!

Argent said:
Mmmm I love coffee infused beer.

I love coffee; I love beer. But coffee-flavoured beer just... makes my head explode. It's not that I don't like the taste, it's just... a weird combination of stimulant and depressant. My brain can't process caffeine and alcohol together. Half of me feels like I'm waking up in the morning, and the other half feels like I'm winding down in the evening. Too confusing!

tiny said:
No way! You made it to 21 without a single drink of alcohol?! I don't believe it!

I love coffee; I love beer. But coffee-flavoured beer just... makes my head explode. It's not that I don't like the taste, it's just... a weird combination of stimulant and depressant. My brain can't process caffeine and alcohol together. Half of me feels like I'm waking up in the morning, and the other half feels like I'm winding down in the evening. Too confusing!

I agree here unless you lived quite sheltered. Lol when I was in college it was hard to remember a time I was sober. I was also only 19. In the late night liquor runs were fun though thinking back I don't know how we didn't get caught we normally used my friends S10 and there were about five of us two of us would be in the cab and the rest of them would be standing up the bed screaming and we would be doing burnouts at every stop sign never once got caught and after I graduated never once did it again

tiny said:

This just made me think of something funny. Last night I was watching MST3K with the wife and there was a scene where Rock Hudson was offering a drink. Hot chocolate, beer.... The guys joked about how disgusting hot chocolate beer sounded.

Does anyone remember Coke Blak? It was Coke with coffee infused in it. I loved it although it was a weird combination of the two distinct flavors.

Only time I drank in College is while in flight between home and college and on my weekend worldwide journeys. From the time I got a taste of wine in college I loved it. So when I was flying to and fro the flight attendants never did ask me for a ID not once. Guess I looked older than 18-21 at that time. It does come back to bite ya in the kiester when you overindulge on a International flight and trying to deal with a terse Customs agent in Boston or while getting a Rectal exam in Detroit Airport UGH makes for a buzz killer huh ... Regretted once going straight to class after just stepping off the plane from a trip to Tokyo Japan Just about made it before the Professor closed the classroom door signaling the start of class while drunk. Professor really made my life a living hell for that 2 hour class, made me speak in front of the class talk about horror ! Professor said this is what you get for coming to one of my classes drunk boy ! Next time you will go before the Dean to explain yourself. At end of the class I apologized to the professor saying I wanted to be in class to learn and was not my intention to come to class drunk but was just off a international flight and over indulged myself. He restated again next time its a meeting with the Dean I do not tolerate intoxicated students in my class I thanked him. Guess my academic standing in the class helped out a little .Lesson is Do not go to a college class drunk and first and foremost moderation was a hard lesson to learn too also.

This is the absolute best!! Being finnish kalsarikännit is a pretty common thing, drinking alone without any inclination to go outside x) So I wear diapers and have a nice relaxing evening..! Once I drank with an ABDL friend and we both wore and played video games. Fun times!

Lol diapered and drinking a beer right now!!!

Yeah, I always have to be pretty careful when I've been drinking. If I've had too much my wife has to keep tabs on me. I generally bring extra diapers and boosters beyond what I normally do and I have a pretty good idea of all the bars on the Coast and in the French Quarter that actually have decent facilities to get changed in.

Worst case scenario I've got an extra pair of pants I keep in the car. The last time I had to break them out was actually pretty embarassing, didn't realize how close to capacity my diaper was when I got on stage to sing karaoke and ended up leaking while I was singing. I don't think anyone noticed but when I realized what happened I was pretty mortified, when I got off stage my wife brought me into the bathroom to get changed(due to spinal problems I cannot bend easily so changing myself isn't something I'm able to do sober, much less after drinking), and a friend of mine's friend who came down from college accidentally walked in on that scene and just the whole thing was a mess. Fortunately he was nice enough to not mention it, and I did not have the wherewithal to go through any kind of crash course on the ordeal. The friends may or may not have told him about it, I'm not sure. The night ended up being okay, but that was one of the more trying ones.

Unfortunately for me when I drink while diapered, I eventually wind up leaking and have to change my diaper while drunk. Even if I don't diaper myself until after 3 beers, it still winds up being a 2 diaper night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back