Drinking and diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't put one on until I'm done drinking for the night and ready to go to bed. I'd go through at least 2 high capacity diapers if I wore during the time I was drinking. I can get by with one overnight if I wait until I'm done to strap one on. Of course, the tapes end up crooked sometimes at the end of the night.

tiny said:
No way! You made it to 21 without a single drink of alcohol?! I don't believe it! [snipped]

I made it longer than that. I had a mouthful of beer in my 20s but like President Clinton who didn't inhale, I didn't swallow (honestly!). It took much longer to actually drink. I still don't really care for the taste but the effects are generally positive.

Trevor said:
I still don't really care for the taste but the effects are generally positive.

I'm the same way. I really didn't start drinking until I was 19, maybe early 20. I'm still not much of a drinker now. When I do drink, I can drink to excess, but most of the time I don't really care about having a drink.

I'm not a huge fan of taste either. When I drink it's usually something like a Yuengling, a apple ale, and Travelers.

I got my first taste of alcohol at age 19. Didn't like how it made me feel at the time, and didn't try it again until around 10 years later. For me, I have to drink a lot for it to really affect me, other than making me pee. I'm very resistant to any drug that affects the mind. 10 beers in and I can still walk a straight line.

Trevor said:
I made it longer than that. I had a mouthful of beer in my 20s but like President Clinton who didn't inhale, I didn't swallow (honestly!). It took much longer to actually drink. I still don't really care for the taste but the effects are generally positive.

Good grief! It must've tasted bad for you to spit it out!

xpluswearer said:
Only time I drank in College is while in flight between home and college and on my weekend worldwide journeys.

I used to love flying internationally as a kid. A few minutes wait to clear national airspace and its boring laws... then bring out the champagne! Once I got to 14, the air hostess didn't even look to my parents for approval before serving me.

Over here kids usually drink a little with their parents from age 13/14. Usually stuff like wine, Martinis, mixed spirits, cider, alcopops, etc. Then from 16, parents will buy beer for their kids to take to parties. So the idea that someone would get to 18 without having tried alcohol is pretty hard to imagine.

I remember a kid at college saying that he wasn't going to drink until he was 18. No one quite believed him, and sure enough he ended up drunk at the end of term, still aged 16. The funny thing was that he smoked like a chimney.

He seemed to think that he was old enough to smoke, but not to drink. I pointed out that the minimum drinking age in the UK is 5 years old. However, since he could legally buy cigarettes but not alcohol, he (briefly) stuck to his guns. Strange logic. :-/

As I am incontinent, I am so diapered wehen drinking beer. Then I have to diaper myself heavily for the night.

Kwjetka

No one else a fan of Espresso Imperial Stout?

I actually had some wine on good Friday that was blended with coffee as well.... very strange but I enjoyed it anyway.

At a drive-in theater, I drank for the first time at sixteen. It was three years later when I first wet the bed after drinking beer.

I didn't start drinking until I was 21. I was swimming up at a lake and a family friend misplaced his boat keys. I found them by accidentally stepping on them in the sandy bottom. As a reward, he gave me a beer. I drank it and it ran right through me. I couldn't stop. Then my friends invited me out for drinks. It was impossible to go drinking without needing to use the bathroom constantly. I rediscovered diapers again, and there is nothing like being piss-drunk (literally) and wearing diapers; it feels amazing to just sit there and let it go.

tiny said:
Good grief! It must've tasted bad for you to spit it out! [snipped]

I tried it in the first place because my drinking friends thought it was such an awful beer. You know how it is with being curious about something that tastes terrible. From recollection, it really wasn't that much different from how I generally think of beer but I much prefer cider for light alcohol content.

I think I was about 10 when I had my first taste of beer, my dad ran his own boat repair service and I would tag along on the weekends an some times when working on our own boat I some times ran out of pop so I could get a swig of beer, never enough to feel it but at least get a taste of it

Trevor said:

Fun fact. Alcohol gets absorbed much faster through the tissue in your mouth than it does by going through your intestines. (the same for smoking & lungs too). So go ahead and hold that drink or drag in your mouth. It's just as effective and absolutely no excuse.

captainpollution said:
I didn't start drinking until I was 21. I was swimming up at a lake and a family friend misplaced his boat keys. I found them by accidentally stepping on them in the sandy bottom. As a reward, he gave me a beer. I drank it and it ran right through me. I couldn't stop. Then my friends invited me out for drinks. It was impossible to go drinking without needing to use the bathroom constantly. I rediscovered diapers again, and there is nothing like being piss-drunk (literally) and wearing diapers; it feels amazing to just sit there and let it go.

It's fun to watch and feel it swell up a little every time you let go. Although for me it's dry to pouring out the leakguards within 2 or 3 wettings.

There was a bar in my town , that had an "all you drink nite free" until the first person uses the bathroom, when good diapers came out they lost a lot of money , they have since gone out of business, alcohol ,soda, coffee, tea and anything with carbonation just about are bladder irritants as well as diuretics .they will also give you some pretty stinky urine the next day because they dehydrate you this is frequently a contributor to hangovers, you should drink more water than you do alcohol when drinking.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Slomo said:
Fun fact. Alcohol gets absorbed much faster through the tissue in your mouth than it does by going through your intestines. (the same for smoking & lungs too). So go ahead and hold that drink or drag in your mouth. It's just as effective and absolutely no excuse.

It didn't spend a lot of time in my mouth but I wouldn't doubt there was some small absorption. At the time, I felt as though I was hewing to the letter of a religious rule while sharing an experience with friends. Nowadays, I just drink.

Slomo said:

Are you sure about that? Drugs can enter the bloodstream orally, but the lungs and intestines absorb much more of the drug. For example, you'll get higher bombing amphetamine than by rubbing it into your gums.

Tetra said:
There was a bar in my town , that had an "all you drink nite free" until the first person uses the bathroom...

How very bizarrely irresponsible. Sounds like a place to avoid!

Tetra said:
... you should drink more water than you do alcohol when drinking.

I don't think it would easy to drink more alcohol than water... Even neat vodka is only about 40% ABV.

tiny said:
Are you sure about that? Drugs can enter the bloodstream orally, but the lungs and intestines absorb much more of the drug. For example, you'll get higher bombing amphetamine than by rubbing it into your gums.

Yup,it's called sublingual absorption. Basically any mucous membrane with surface capillaries are excellent at absorbing things into the body. Not just the mouth or lungs.

In fact, one recent craze is to get drunk stupid fast by inserting alcohol into your anus/colon (yeah no kidding- lol). And as you know, the lower colon is neither the stomach or intestines, but it will actually absorb alcohol much faster than the stomach or upper intestines. Crazy right?

Many times in the street when we have a code and don't have a working IV we just put it down there breathing tube , many drugs can work just as well thru the lungs as into the IV.

Sub lingual is also pretty effective whe used to tell patients with panic disorder to dissolve Lorazepam under there tongue, it got into there easter faster.

I drink a 25 ounce beer and a large glass of water 5 nights a week to insure a very wet diaper. The other two nights are at my girl friends house that i do wear there but don't want to push the bounds of leaking.

Tetra said:
Many times in the street when we have a code and don't have a working IV we just put it down there breathing tube , many drugs can work just as well thru the lungs as into the IV.

Sub lingual is also pretty effective whe used to tell patients with panic disorder to dissolve Lorazepam under there tongue, it got into there easter faster.
Lol context is king. Had to back up a bit to realise you were referring to emergency medical treatment not shooting up. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back