Drinking and diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that, I will note however if you put an ecotrachwal tube in a conious person they tend to really not like you any more .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

It's pretty much impossible for me to not be diapered while drinking, particularly with beer. Wine and shorts aren't so bad. While I'm there in the pub it's fine, I just use my catheters more frequently (once per pint of beer, as a general rule, as opposed to once every 4-5 hours normally). But I can guarantee that I will overflow before I get home so at the very least, I have to put a diaper on before I leave the pub. And I HATE having to use a busy pub bathroom for that. I have a mental list of my favourite pubs in town with large stalls that are easy to change in. One of them also does a good range of craft beers and is pretty cheap too, so it's a triple-win.

downtide said:
It's pretty much impossible for me to not be diapered while drinking, particularly with beer. Wine and shorts aren't so bad. While I'm there in the pub it's fine, I just use my catheters more frequently (once per pint of beer, as a general rule, as opposed to once every 4-5 hours normally). But I can guarantee that I will overflow before I get home so at the very least, I have to put a diaper on before I leave the pub. And I HATE having to use a busy pub bathroom for that. I have a mental list of my favourite pubs in town with large stalls that are easy to change in. One of them also does a good range of craft beers and is pretty cheap too, so it's a triple-win.
To track bathrooms anywhere in the world I use the app wheelmate , it tells you the location of the nearest bathroom to you anywhere in the world , as well as what type of facilities are available, the cleaning schedule and takes reviews , plus you can create a personal favorites list and add positive other negative reviews of the bathrooms you use , it uses the GPS in your phone to locate the closest bathroom almost anywhere in the world.

Absolutely ESSENTIAL for me to pad up properly before a session on the beers. For a big night it's usually something like an ABU with a couple of boosters in it, like that I can be pretty confident I won't leak even if I do pass out on a mates couch at the end of the night.

I've never been fully drunk when diapered, although I'm sure it'd be fun, the amount of times I'm heading to the bathroom at a night club, would be easier to just carry on dancing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i havn't done this but it sounds intense. definitely getting my drank on and being diapered

CookieMonstah said:
I've never been fully drunk when diapered, although I'm sure it'd be fun, the amount of times I'm heading to the bathroom at a night club, would be easier to just carry on dancing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This just conjured images of someone dancing as though they had dumbells in their pants. ;) I see what you're saying though. Not teasing you. I like the fact that you can watch a whole movie without bathroom breaks!

Off topic - but it was mentioned about drinking through your anus - also please don't try the craze of pouring neat vodka into your eyes - it doesn't get you drunk - but it will sting a lot and could weaken your eyesight

( As an EMT I have seen many teenagers with red blurry eyes who look like they have had a round with a champion boxer)

On topic - like many here it is dangerous for me to drink alcohol without padding - it goes straight through me and down my trouser leg if I don't 😂

Diapers and Drinking are a really good combination. I enjoy drinking with friends, and I enjoy being padded with ABDL friends. So being padded while drinking with ABDL friends is a lot of fun. Not to mention, it's very convenient considering how beer goes right through you. :smile1:

Diapers are owned, beer is rented !

This seems to be a popular logo lately

diapers_and_beer.png

Though it seems to be getting used for "man-showers" mostly. Regardless, I love that logo:

https://cdn-az.allevents.in/banners/281b4ba64f81ea4f33db82a75553ba11

"Beer and Diaper Party"? where? sign me up!

(when I tried to paste this image, it cries about the file extension being wrong, and when I try a google image search to find a jpeg alternative, it says...
"Best guess for this image: above ground pool steps"

uh, okay?

Drinking and Diapers is better and safer than Drinking and Driving!

when drunk I always need a diaper on. Drinking at the club and having to walk home I will not make it and hance wear a diaper cause I was once caught relieving myself in a garden at night and had to go to court over the matter.

It's definitely a nice convenience to have a diaper when drinking. It beats going to the bathroom every ten minutes.

ClandestineWing said:
It's definitely a nice convenience to have a diaper when drinking. It beats going to the bathroom every ten minutes.
Nothing like a diaper to help hold your liquor ,will moonshine soaked SAP hurt you ?

For me, getting drunk enough that I have trouble walking helps me feel little. But it takes a lot to get me to that point. I won't do that more than once every 2 weeks, though, because I don't want to become an alcoholic.

First.... One should always be careful not to drink in excess or become addicted to it. It is a very real and very dehabilitating disease when one gets addicted.

Having said this... Drinking alcohol certainly does increase the need to urinate and when combined with an intoxicated state can often lead to involuntary wetting and temporary incontinence.

But it is as if playing a game of Russian roulette. You have a loaded gun here, and it is a gamble as if you might be hurt from it.

My recommendation is not to use alcohol as a means of feeling incontinent or in a situation where you need to pee. There are much healthier means of doing so. Even just drinking a lot of water will make you need to pee. Water is a heck of a lot more healthier and a lot less problematic than alcohol in making one have to go. I have personally fallen into this trap before and while yes, I have found I have involuntarily wet the bed or my diapers, I have suffered the consequence the next day of a wasted day due to having a headache, feeling sick, or just regretting the whole experience.

Got water??? Drink it!!!

^^^^ I love doing that also, I usually drink a large bottle of Gatorade then keep refilling it with water, believe me, your body hits a certain tipping point and you actually just start getting a trickle here and there, but almost all the time and its the best & healthiest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back