Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuggly

Default Fuggly

Hello, I'm Fuggly.

Working up the courage to discuss all this stuff, even if it is anonymously.

Hoping to jump into a conversation soon.

Hi Fuggly. I'm sure you will warm up enough to talk more soon.

Welcome to the community, I think you'll like it here.

It does get easier after a while. Look around, read what others have said, and get your own ideas. You will gradually get more comfortable posting. Oh, and almost everybody else is posting anonymously, too.

Hey, Fuggly, welcome to ADISC.

It took a while for me to be comfortable discussing this stuff too. For me, that was a few years ago, and on a different forum. I'm still...somewhat reticent, or reluctant to share too much, but I've consistently encountered good feedback on this forum (as well as the old forum on which I posted).

Folks here on ADISC are pretty nice, so feel free to start threads/conversations or add your two cents to existing threads. As far as I can tell, this site is the place to discuss this stuff for people like you & me. I think this community prides itself on respect and thoughtful, constructive communication.

That said, you'll probably read something nasty, brutish, and offensive first... Hopefully that's not the case.

See you around ADISC,

Heya, Fuggly! Welcome to ADISC
    Lots of people here are waiting and willing to have a chat, so don't be a stranger c:
    Enjoy your stay!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuggly View Post
    Hello, I'm Fuggly.

Working up the courage to discuss all this stuff, even if it is anonymously.

Hoping to jump into a conversation soon.
    Low self-esteem, much...

Welcome to the site!

If at first you don't feel comfortable talking about stuff this website was designed for, we have lots of off-topic threads/sections to get you started. Actually, we have more threads that are off-topic than on-topic.

Welcome to ADISC. Talking about the whole *B/DL thing can be touchy for along of newcomers. But it gets easier once you realize that more often than not, at least one other person has felt a similar way about it like you, or has had a similar expect as you have. Which means that your in good company here, and sharing experience is part of the fun!

Welcome to the site! I was the same way when I first joined; never wanting to discuss anything AB/DL. The phobia does deminish.

Enjoy your stay!