Funny things that have happened while babied/ diapered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommycombs

Est. Contributor
I'm not sure what made me think of this, but do any of you have amusing stories about unexpected experiences while being little?

Years ago when I had my very first apartment, I was kicking back all pampered up and watching "The Fly II". I remember that specifically. LOL. Suddenly the whole place shook with a loud grinding noise. At first I thought the side of the building had been hit by a delivery truck or something but then I realized it was, in fact, an earthquake. That was startling. Good thing I was wearing a diaper at the time!

Years ago I was texting my gf who lived with at the time, I was talking about how miserable it was to work in the rain, she texted me back saying when I get home put on something real comfy and she'll bring dinner home with here. I interpreted that message as, go home, put on a diaper and pj pants, lay on the couch...Imagine my feelings / actions when I saw her pulling into the driveway with her parents right behind her in there car, I literally ripped my pants and diaper off, threw them under the bed and put a pair of jeans on in less than 3 sec flat.

pampers4U said:
Years ago I was texting my gf who lived with at the time, I was talking about how miserable it was to work in the rain, she texted me back saying when I get home put on something real comfy and she'll bring dinner home with here. I interpreted that message as, go home, put on a diaper and pj pants, lay on the couch...Imagine my feelings / actions when I saw her pulling into the driveway with her parents right behind her in there car, I literally ripped my pants and diaper off, threw them under the bed and put a pair of jeans on in less than 3 sec flat.
LOL. OMG. That actually made me laugh with surprise! Sounds like a moment of heart racing fear!

Superman in a phone both has nothing on you, talk about a moment you will have to decide am I going to shit or get this thing off.

Back in college at about 3AM Saturday morning I was all diapered up and snuggling with my plushie just about to drift off to sleep the fire alarm went off. I had to hurry up get out of bed and change my clothes before leaving my room. Not to mention my diaper was thick and soaked at the time. The whole time I was outside I was just hoping nobody would see my diaper.

tall2826 said:
Back in college at about 3AM Saturday morning I was all diapered up and snuggling with my plushie just about to drift off to sleep the fire alarm went off. I had to hurry up get out of bed and change my clothes before leaving my room. Not to mention my diaper was thick and soaked at the time. The whole time I was outside I was just hoping nobody would see my diaper.
At least you were protected when the alarm startled you! ;)

Back when I still lived with my parents in Arizona, they had gone out of town for a few days. I was enjoying being diapered for the first time in a very long time. Suddenly, I look down and, trucking right for my chair, was a scorpion. I let out a few choice expletives (I think my exact words were, "You've gotta be *bleep*ing kidding me!"), and grabbed the glass jar I had on my desk for the purpose of catching them and caught it. I hate those little bastards. Been stung a few times and it's not pleasant.

NovaDL said:
Back when I still lived with my parents in Arizona, they had gone out of town for a few days. I was enjoying being diapered for the first time in a very long time. Suddenly, I look down and, trucking right for my chair, was a scorpion. I let out a few choice expletives (I think my exact words were, "You've gotta be *bleep*ing kidding me!"), and grabbed the glass jar I had on my desk for the purpose of catching them and caught it. I hate those little bastards. Been stung a few times and it's not pleasant.
I have never tangled with one , what's it feel like, a bee sting to the 20th power , a jelly fish , those are the only things I can think off that have sucked , anything like that or is very different ?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Never been stung by a bee or anything else, so can't tell you. Just can say it's a throbbing, tingling pain, potentially working its way up the limb you got stung on. It really depends on how much venom they give you.

well i've been on a bender while diapered at one point i thought i was about 5 years old... at another point i thought i was a gecko and my life was the playstation game gex 3d.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back