Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was wondering what are the nicknames for baby boys. Girls have so much more than we boys. (Personally option)

Little one
Prince
Baby boy
Little man
Baby bear
Little monster
Giggle monster
Baby boo
And the list goes on. Mix personalities, physical features and names in different combinations and you can come up with many names.

the above and

kido
Little britches
sweetheart
and Little Bro/ Big bro unless you are a daddy or a mummy.

as you build a reationship nick names come in, I am Yogi Bear and my Littit bro is Boo-Boo Bear.

What can I call my big brother x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can also add Mommy's, Daddy's, Nana's etc. possessive to the front to take more mature formulations and infantilize them...

Daddy's tiger
Momma's hero
Nana's knight
etc.

Combine with already cutsey nicknames and a slight note of humor and condescension...

Mommy's little man
Mommy's good boy
Mommy's droppy drawers
etc.

^///^

My wife at one point several years ago in our marriage surprised me by suddenly deciding to refer to me as "Mommy's good boy" in the most syrupy condescending fashion, and I think I was like one of those cartoons where you turn bright red and have visible steam coming off you! It certainly ... um ... got my attention! *blushes*

I dunno about big bro' names...

AdorableRabbit said:
You can also add Mommy's, Daddy's, Nana's etc. possessive to the front to take more mature formulations and infantilize them...

Daddy's tiger
Momma's hero
Nana's knight
etc.

Combine with already cutsey nicknames and a slight note of humor and condescension...

Mommy's little man
Mommy's good boy
Mommy's droppy drawers
etc.

^///^

My wife at one point several years ago in our marriage surprised me by suddenly deciding to refer to me as "Mommy's good boy" in the most syrupy condescending fashion, and I think I was like one of those cartoons where you turn bright red and have visible steam coming off you! It certainly ... um ... got my attention! *blushes*

I dunno about big bro' names...

Cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back