Is there anything as melancholy as taking off a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Especially if it will be the last time you wear for awhile? I say no. It's like saying goodbye to a friend, permanently.

Depends on who you're taking it off of. If you're taking it off yourself and know what to expect then it could be a tad disheartening. Now if you're taking it off an actual baby or someone who uses them...that's a whole other story and might be a tad bit scary like disarming a bomb!

to me I see it no differently then taking off any other article of clothing save for precautions associated with its removal. I don't get that attached to a diaper.

Nah. Changing into a fresh, dry diaper is one of my favorite feelings. You can only wear a soaked diaper for so long before it just gets uncomfortable.

Braves26 said:
Nah. Changing into a fresh, dry diaper is one of my favorite feelings. You can only wear a soaked diaper for so long before it just gets uncomfortable.

I agree, just changed now. So comfy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Braves26 said:

+1 AGREE

The idea of wetting, or BEING in a wet diaper is something I enjoy, but the buzz quickly fades as it becomes uncomfortable. And since at some point you're just going to start leaking anyway, may as well get changed into a nice comfy cool diaper that has a better diaper look to it anyway. To prepare for the next wetting of course ;)

For me, being comfy is important. I mean, why suffer? Why be uncomfortable at any point? If it's not comfortable, if you're not enjoying it, what's the point? Enjoy as much of it as you can is my plan. I'm here to have a good time and I'm not going to impose any silly requirements on myself that lower my enjoyment of things.

Yeah, the only thing better than wetting a diaper is changing into a clean one.

I can see if you weren't changing into another diaper then that would be a big bummer though. Lots of wet pants too.

kinda said:
Especially if it will be the last time you wear for awhile? I say no. It's like saying goodbye to a friend, permanently.

There are worse things, but few. I do get a bit sad having to take off a perfectly sozzled & absolutely comfortable diaper in the morning to go to work. At least I can sleep in on the weekends!

I do feel kinda melancholy when it's one of my rare diapers that I can't readily replace or not find anymore, I keep them dry or partially wet and keep it on till it's either falling apart or just wet for too long, but with diapers I have a good supply of I like ripping the tapes and changing into a nice new disposable, when I am out on my watercraft I leave the new diaper I am going to put on after I get home in the car so it's all nice a warm from the heat in the car, after I take off the cold wet shorts/bathing trunks, the best diapers I liked where the mid 1990's depends, the really crinkly ones from back then, the heat makes them so soft, murrrrrrr

Nam Repaid said:
There are worse things, but few. I do get a bit sad having to take off a perfectly sozzled & absolutely comfortable diaper in the morning to go to work. At least I can sleep in on the weekends!

Yeah, I know that feeling too. I'm back to work today :sadface: this lovely nappy has to come off... but I'm off tomorrow! Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kinda said:

Yes, it can be a bit melancholy. I'm an occasional wearer, so I don't change from a wet diaper into a fresh dry one that often. It's usually that I get up with my soggy nighttime diaper and am reluctant to take it off, since there will absolutely never be one such as perfect as this one... But a few minutes into my shower, and the melancholy fades (and no, that was not an allusion to me beating off)

Sometimes, on weekends, I do have the luxury of changing into a fresh diaper, and that's really a cool thing. But I think it's special to me because I don't do it regularly. So I'm actually happy to only wear occasionally, since it keeps the sensations all the more exciting and pleasing.

I agree completely

DracoAmericanus said:
I do feel kinda melancholy when it's one of my rare diapers that I can't readily replace or not find anymore, I keep them dry or partially wet and keep it on till it's either falling apart or just wet for too long, but with diapers I have a good supply of I like ripping the tapes and changing into a nice new disposable, when I am out on my watercraft I leave the new diaper I am going to put on after I get home in the car so it's all nice a warm from the heat in the car, after I take off the cold wet shorts/bathing trunks, the best diapers I liked where the mid 1990's depends, the really crinkly ones from back then, the heat makes them so soft, murrrrrrr

I find that when you have 200 and something Abena m4s you dont use tape when a diaper tape breaks.

Since it's usually weeks or months between my opportunities to wear, I do get a little sad when I have to take it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back