Anybody know anything about private jets, or concierge doctors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's a good question , I did not buy it ,but was shown several places that day and this is the place I accepted , at each place you look around and are then asked do you accept it ? When you say that you accept something you pay your security deposit and rent on the spot, that's why I said bought it .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I don't know if you're still looking for a solution to make a private jet accessible or not in your story. I do'nt know anything about private jets specifically but I do know there is something called a S-Max Aviation Aircraft Stairclimber which might be something appropriate (http://www.aatgb.com/aviation--aircraft.html)

Here's a video of it in action

[video=youtube;vjTJ58qFNkE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjTJ58qFNkE[/video]

That thing is pretty sexy , I was expecting a simple stair chair that I used to carry people out of high rise apartments without elevators , of course you only find it sexy if your a cripple in a wheelchair, which I am now , traditional isle wheelchairs that they put more belts on you than a house of bondage are junk. I hate being manhandled on planes .although pretty soon they will be adding in cabin wheelchair securement to jumbo jets , a big improvement .

AdorableRabbit said:
I think there was even an Saudi Prince who had put in a hot tub in one!

I think at one point I read an example of a saudi prince putting a hot tub between the humps on his camel j/k but seriously that seems to be the thing they do with everything

Tetra said:
Well that's a good question , I did not buy it ,but was shown several places that day and this is the place I accepted , at each place you look around and are then asked do you accept it ? When you say that you accept something you pay your security deposit and rent on the spot, that's why I said bought it .

That ... That doesn't make ...

0f6fa3268d4f649cb1d9e416ae972968.jpg

Tetra said:
That thing is pretty sexy , I was expecting a simple stair chair that I used to carry people out of high rise apartments without elevators , of course you only find it sexy if your a cripple in a wheelchair, which I am now , traditional isle wheelchairs that they put more belts on you than a house of bondage are junk. I hate being manhandled on planes .although pretty soon they will be adding in cabin wheelchair securement to jumbo jets , a big improvement .

The best description I've heard for a aisle chair is like Hannibal Lecturer, I know the exact feeling. I dont mind them though I have only flown a few times and what I have learnt since my last flight was to make sure I pre reserve the window seat so no one has to climb over me, though fortunately on last time people agreed to swap seats when the situation was explained to them. Personally I'm not sure about wheelchair securements on jumbo jets but I can see the benefits to some though I imagine there won't be more than one space for a wheelchair per a plane because of the space required for a wheelchair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back